A Season with LILDUKE

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hah feel free to call me oler, just keep out the 1234.

Anyone been up up turtle yet this year?
No one yet, Rob Alford wanted to try a few weeks back, but with the lack of snow we.ve had= a lot of bush wacking. We need 1 more good dump before Id try Turtle.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was pretty good,, clear skys cant complain. Sore today actually. Kinda looking forward to a day off with my Girl tomorrow. Snow today!! Yahhoo!! Goin to area51 for a rip. 1219131523-00_zpsa53a429c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enjoy 51. Hopefully they have plowed road. That hill was slick and challenging with the 4 place last Saturday night lol. If you go in past the log boom don't miss the corner like us rookies did. We went the long way. Turned around about. 2/3 in back way. It was over 4ft unbroken trail. So we just shot up some of the other roads to complete the day

Sent from my iPhone using

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never got to ride yesterday, had to deal with banking bs and taking today off too. Friends went to blue lake looks like its going to be a sweet day,,,Bastards...lol Riding tomorrow and then goin on Cristmas break. going to Donald to ride off the Bush FSR boxing day to the 2nd,, then back to Revy for the rest of the season!! Merry Cristmas S&M!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never got to ride yesterday, had to deal with banking bs and taking today off too. Friends went to blue lake looks like its going to be a sweet day,,,Bastards...lol Riding tomorrow and then goin on Cristmas break. going to Donald to ride off the Bush FSR boxing day to the 2nd,, then back to Revy for the rest of the season!! Merry Cristmas S&M!!

Blue lake was awsome today. Took the back bottom in , never seen sled tracks and never seen no one till we came back to the main hill by the cabin.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just back in AB for a couple days for Cristmas. Did some work on sleds today and even went out for a little AB ditch bang.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Christmas was fun,, great to see the Family. But I miss the mountains,, So headin to Donald today in the persuit of steep & deep epic untouched Pow.... Now the Season begins.....

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your in donald eh?

you still got my number, I dont have yours, can I join you ???

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh forsure Adam. Don't have ur # but Ill send you a PM

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Socked in,,, skinny snow and blizzarding...... Still had a blast!!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan since you are riding so much, and with such a variety of people, can we get sled reviews from you? I would love to hear your take on each mountain sled.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan since you are riding so much, and with such a variety of people, can we get sled reviews from you? I would love to hear your take on each mountain sled.

Sure. when I get a chance I could do that:beer:

Top Bottom