A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a good day? How's the snow? 5 more days yay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah today was pretty wicked, doing some jumping & stuff. The Snow is great if you go to the right spots. Hope it snows more soon though!

We;ll rip some chit up when u get to Revy!:beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There appears to be a lot of conflicting info on snow conditions out there. Slim Schade is posting hard as concrete pics from all over Boulder on Facebook and you are busting pow? Whats the straight poop? Lol.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There appears to be a lot of conflicting info on snow conditions out there. Slim Schade is posting hard as concrete pics from all over Boulder on Facebook and you are busting pow? Whats the straight poop? Lol.

There is other mountains around Revy than just Boulder,,, Shaede needs to leave his comfort zone and he might find some snow...lol

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You should know by now that you can't believe much of what comes out of Slim's mouth :D LOL

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
There is other mountains around Revy than just Boulder,,, Shaede needs to leave his comfort zone and he might find some snow...lol

That is calling a spade a spade!

There are guys that sit in that nice big arm chair and look out the window and see the rain (I'm not referring to the above situation) and don't realize that a little higher up it is powder or on another aspect the snow is quite different. Good on you Dan!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went up Boulder today and the conditions sucked,, concrete hard snow and ruts. Over heating was the name of the game today, had the scratchers down all day and this thing even runs hot
in 6inches of softer snow. I was with 3 xm's with 2.5inch tracks and they weren't over heating at all. The T3 in a awesome pow sled,, limits you in ways though...

I did Pulled some good climbs today,, hero snow....

Over heating

Over heating some more

Still over heating

Pretty sure I was over heating here....

And the creeks are flowing...

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeh Dan that's the problem with 3 inch tracks.
Been there done that . 2.5 is a way better all around track.
Keep up the good work ? If we can call it that ? Lol
WORK. That is .

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
See bud!
Should have went to one of those other areas.
Pretty brutal conditions!

Did you go down to the second lake and try the water skipping? I never expected it to be that slushy and then open.
I had the WOT, oh chit, when I realized.....LOL!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See bud!
Should have went to one of those other areas.
Pretty brutal conditions!

Did you go down to the second lake and try the water skipping? I never expected it to be that slushy and then open.
I had the WOT, oh chit, when I realized.....LOL!

I was aware that Boulders conditions weren't ideal, would be better if my sled didn't run hot all day. A 2.5 inch is a better all around track for sure. I have to do a lot of driving to get to the good snow, so hoping in snows here in town soon!

Ray509

Reaction score
Ill be going to golden from kelowna in the early AM , i heard there is some good snow to be had there. i would go to revy but from the sounds of it , not ideal ? last week hunters was sick, so was mable lake. this week different story.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill be going to golden from kelowna in the early AM , i heard there is some good snow to be had there. i would go to revy but from the sounds of it , not ideal ? last week hunters was sick, so was mable lake. this week different story.

Golden might be good right now, was there last week and it wasn't too bad.

Top Bottom