2020’s

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How much for a set? What colour options are there? I have a set of CR boards on my pro and love them, and want to get a set for my HCA. On a side note what turbo kit you going to run on your sled this year

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much for a set? What colour options are there? I have a set of CR boards on my pro and love them, and want to get a set for my HCA. On a side note what turbo kit you going to run on your sled this year

Gen II boards will be the same price as always $600 for a set including all bolts rivets and hardware RAW, or $700 baked in the standard colors, we can do whatever colors you want. Custom colors we usually charge an extra $20. We have the exact match for all the greens, and the exact match for the cat purple as well or any color you want for that matter we can match it.

Side note - no turbo for me this year. I’m going N/A for the first time in 8yrs for my main daily driver. I might get my hands dirty into something a little different later in the season for my backup sled and try something new that’s coming out but for now Slimer is going bright, light, and a couple other goodies. It will be in the CR booth at the Edmonton show for everyone to check out

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gen II boards will be the same price as always $600 for a set including all bolts rivets and hardware RAW, or $700 baked in the standard colors, we can do whatever colors you want. Custom colors we usually charge an extra $20. We have the exact match for all the greens, and the exact match for the cat purple as well or any color you want for that matter we can match it.

Side note - no turbo for me this year. I’m going N/A for the first time in 8yrs for my main daily driver. I might get my hands dirty into something a little different later in the season for my backup sled and try something new that’s coming out but for now Slimer is going bright, light, and a couple other goodies. It will be in the CR booth at the Edmonton show for everyone to check out

Thanks for the reply to my questions. If I don’t make the sled show can I order the boards through you? There will be a few things I will need for this sled, first time back on a cat since 2010, so just trying to catch up on all things that are a must on the new cat! Any tips or info on any more parts from CR that would help the sled would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks again

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
All the colours done and matched perfectly. Sno-pro orange, Mountain cat Green, Hardcore Green, Alpha purple, Alpha Hardcore green, Alpha Hardcore red. Matching bumpers as well. Pricing is outstanding. I will have all of this and more at the sled show. Make sure you stop by Altitude Power Sports to see other exciting products.
Ascender Boards 2.jpg

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the colours done and matched perfectly. Sno-pro orange, Mountain cat Green, Hardcore Green, Alpha purple, Alpha Hardcore green, Alpha Hardcore red. Matching bumpers as well. Pricing is outstanding. I will have all of this and more at the sled show. Make sure you stop by Altitude Power Sports to see other exciting products.
View attachment 219185

The new green for this year is called hyper green, the green cat used in 17, 18, and 19 is called medium green, and the green from 2012-2016 is called Team Arctic Cat Green just so you don’t have any more confusion on what green is what Benny, looks all to be a close match just confusing terminology you used there. See you at the show

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply to my questions. If I don’t make the sled show can I order the boards through you? There will be a few things I will need for this sled, first time back on a cat since 2010, so just trying to catch up on all things that are a must on the new cat! Any tips or info on any more parts from CR that would help the sled would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks again

Welcome back to the team!! This is year 7 in a row for me on the cats, great sled. I’ve built well over 500 of them, seen a lot of **** over the past few years, and tried a ton of product out. Yes send me a message or give me a call anytime for CR parts and inside info on the cats, what to try and what not to try. We have our new GenII Bumpers out now that are a must in my opinion for the cats. We made some pretty cool improvements this year adding some internal bracing, which adds even more strength in the weak point on the tunnel. We make a much stronger cap and stronger suspension brackets if your going to a turbo and running a coupled skid or if you don’t do a bumper and have an incident. Our tie rods are great as well as the stockers bend quite easily if your doing big whips and drops, or like to run into trees. This year we are also offering just the internal bracing if you want to keep your stock bumper or have done our rear bumper from last year the internal braces will work with your Gen I bumper or if you bought another companies bumper and want to make sure your tunnel doesn’t crack or bend then they will work for those customers as well. We have a new front bumper in the works and a couple other braces and guards in the works. Lots going on these days.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 219185

Man those Alpha Red boards ( hopefully that’s the right name for the colour) are gonna look wicked on the new hardcore.

Attachments

• 21BCB8A9-4DA0-4DF2-A21F-8624789D36B4.jpeg
    21BCB8A9-4DA0-4DF2-A21F-8624789D36B4.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Dragonweld28 and E-Zsmoke should schedule a parking lot jousting match at the upcoming sled show. Face each other on sleds using a running board as the jousting stick. Any color choice is acceptable. First one to get knocked off has to run the others guys running boards for a year. Haha

Last edited:

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What turbo kits are guys running on the new alphas? Any recommendations for a kit would be great.

In my personal opinion you will be dissatisfied with the current options. A bunch of mixed reviews on the Silber kits with ECU reflash I’m not sold on it yet, it has great potential but lots of issues last season they were deT on full throttle on the long wide open pulls and pretty mean bog down low. Boondocker kits didn’t work, kind of sour about that as they had big potential as well but are still trying to iron out the problems. Redline has a new box out for their kits which might be your best option but pretty limited testing on it. I’m sure Dave will have them good to go in no time.

You can still get a boost it kit from the racing station in the US they have made a kit out of the old kits from the proclimbs for the new engine but again uncertain on how well it works up here without Neil doing the maps. Don’t know anyone who has one up here and I have not rode it yet or spent any time on the new Redline G4 or whatever his latest box is...prob best to hold off for now until one of these companies gets things dialed up a little more. It will come, just the matter of time.

Last edited:

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my personal opinion you will be dissatisfied with the current options. A bunch of mixed reviews on the Silber kits with ECU reflash I’m not sold on it yet, it has great potential but lots of issues last season they were deT on full throttle on the long wide open pulls and pretty mean bog down low. Boondocker kits didn’t work, kind of sour about that as they had big potential as well but are still trying to iron out the problems. Redline has a new box out for their kits which might be your best option but pretty limited testing on it. I’m sure Dave will have them good to go in no time.

You can still get a boost it kit from the racing station in the US they have made a kit out of the old kits from the proclimbs for the new engine but again uncertain on how well it works up here without Neil doing the maps. Don’t know anyone who has one up here and I have not rode it yet or spent any time on the new Redline G4 or whatever his latest box is...prob best to hold off for now until one of these companies gets things dialed up a little more. It will come, just the matter of time.

Yeah i have looked around and couldn’t find a real standout kit for the cat. Mtntk is supposed to be coming out with one also but I don’t think they are available yet!

One avenue i thought about about is a supercharger from speedwerx, but don’t know if I want Togo that route. Lots of money for that kit.

I might look look into that boost it kit, from racing station. I have a boost it pro and I didn’t have any problems with that kit.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok... wasn’t sure what I thought of my 2020 HC ES seat look..... But once you actually sit on it hands down 10 times better than my 19. The seat is more functional for me long legs and shorter body!!! You can actually sit on with out being jammed up & knees pushed into panel. Plus for me I like the higher seat so which is a plus! So very happy with that I went with at this moment!! I know everyone will say.. seat don’t matter you stand up 90%.... hey I’m into comfort as well when needed!!

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok... wasn’t sure what I thought of my 2020 HC ES seat look..... But once you actually sit on it hands down 10 times better than my 19. The seat is more functional for me long legs and shorter body!!! You can actually sit on with out being jammed up & knees pushed into panel. Plus for me I like the higher seat so which is a plus! So very happy with that I went with at this moment!! I know everyone will say.. seat don’t matter you stand up 90%.... hey I’m into comfort as well when needed!!
My ass loves the 19 seat. I bought a seat concepts seat and I couldn’t wait to take it off and go back to stock. To top it off, the aftermarket seat was .5 lbs heavier. Advertised as a lightweight seat of course.
Treat your ass good.

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

totally agree, love the es seat.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
totally agree, love the es seat.
Looks like we got a buncha happy asses here at snow and mud! And how old are us asses anyways? Raving about a comfy seat and chit! Engine-whatevs. Track-whatevs. Handling-whatevs. Seat-omfg I gonna blow my load all over the seat! Bahahahaha. Mine is a 2019 but I do love ❤️ my seat! Best seat ever. I’m not even joking. It’s that good! As a bonus, the little dip in the front of the seat fits a Doo tank bag perfectly. Pics to follow.

Last edited:

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, how does one get a 2020? Spoke to International in Langley today and they don't have any and won't be getting any other than the snowcheck's. No factory rebates on 2019's yet, so pricing on 19's is higher than the snowcheck price on a '20. That isn't gonna happen. I guess wait and be patient and see if anyone backs out?

Top Bottom