2013 Pro RMK Release

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the doo is equal to Tim Thomas of boston super strong,stands tall,holds his own ground, makes even the hardest of moves look easy when it comes to getting the job done he does, he doesnt need a superstar lineup to make him look good he makes himself look good and is the current champion.

the poo is like Spaghetti Bob Luongo of the canucks flops around and turtles when pressure comes his way, couldnt stand his ground for anything, makes even rookie players look like a pro, when it comes to getting the job done he FAILS big time and it takes the best players around him to try and make him look good instead of himself looking good and still has yet to be the champion.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the doo is equal to Tim Thomas of boston super strong,stands tall,holds his own ground, makes even the hardest of moves look easy when it comes to getting the job done he does, he doesnt need a superstar lineup to make him look good he makes himself look good and is the current champion.

the poo is like Spaghetti Bob Luongo of the canucks flops around and turtles when pressure comes his way, couldnt stand his ground for anything, makes even rookie players look like a pro, when it comes to getting the job done he FAILS big time and it takes the best players around him to try and make him look good instead of himself looking good and still has yet to be the champion.

The more you type, the stupider your posts get. I can feel my IQ drop a little just reading your dribble. Thank God a quick ride on my Pro brings my IQ back up to a genius level.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothin like huffin 2 stroke.. HEHHHEH
The more you type, the stupider your posts get. I can feel my IQ drop a little just reading your dribble. Thank God a quick ride on my Pro brings my IQ back up to a genius level.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting too see how many doo guys including myself are watching this thread and polaris so closely.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cs5

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do care about it and like all the sleds they made some great changes now only if poo would amp up a bit more power it would be a real debate !!

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting too see how many doo guys including myself are watching this thread and polaris so closely.

True, you guys don't care about the new doo either eh?
The new doo and that suspension seem gimmicky to me. Was hoping for a new chassis and new clutches from doo. I like the direction poo is heading with the new poo's will take a close look at them at the spring shows.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally getting closer. This was just posted on Facekook.

Stay tuned at 6:30PM CST right here on Monday for all the 2013 coverage from the Polaris Dealer show in Orlando, including exclusive live interviews and updates with Sledhead 24-7's Meisha Johnson.

Cant wait to see the Snow Check options. Please Polaris, a premium shock package (like the assault) for the Pro RMK's.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, no re-gearing options for 2013, you get what you got...
Seriously, with the belt drive, how can you upgrade to a 3" track without a re-gear?

Will this be Retrospect?

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, no re-gearing options for 2013, you get what you got...
Seriously, with the belt drive, how can you upgrade to a 3" track without a re-gear?

Will this be Retrospect?

CUSO, like the rest of us, you have no clue as to whether or not there will be regearing options available. Like any other brand, you don't put a 3" track in without regearing. From what I've read on Snowest, the belt drive will retrofit to the '11's & 12's, which means the same Avid extended chaincase should work on the '13's. People that are willing to spend the money to go the 3" route will have no issue with buying the Avid chaincase. I would like to believe Polaris and the aftermarket will have different gearing combo's available for those that don't need the extra clearance for a 3" track.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well put.

i'm just hearing things from a well known source, and thought I'd ask. "Jussayin" LOL

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what happens when snow gets in-between the gear and belt will that not have a cog to rip off the top looking at the pics from polaris site the snow can get in from the foot well and what would one of those belt be worth not a lot of aftermarket out there so the manufacture will set price

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Can the belt drive be put on 2011 or 2012 rmk's ???
Is the mounting the same as for a chain case ???
any body know about this ???[/FONT]

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the odds you can now put smaller drivers on to fit a 3" track in their instead of doing the drop and roll? since theirs no chaincase that little lip that is in the way on the 2011's and 12's is that still their on the 2013's????????

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do care about it and like all the sleds they made some great changes now only if poo would amp up a bit more power it would be a real debate !!
If Poo amped up the power there would be nothing to debate anymore. I am sure Doo is worried about this. Doo has the engine and now is hoping to have a sled that performs as easy as the Poo. Unless Doo drops the weight they will not top the performance. We all know this. Thats why the Doo folks are dissapointed (still way to heavy for handling ease) and the Poo folks (still no engine to top the Etec). Looks like the 13 Poo Rmk dealt with the weakness's they had in the chassis and found ways to lighten up more without compromising strength. Reduced weight and rolling resistance. All good stuff. Thought I heard some Doo folks saying Poo will have to add weight (Doo did so Poo must...) Poo finally got their act together, did the homework well and walla. Keep the momentum going Poo in the engine dept and debate is over.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO, they can make the power just not meet emissions at the same time. Kinda the same problem Cat is having with the diesels.

Top Bottom