2013 Pro RMK Release

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With over 50 spring choices , 25 ramp choices, multiple set screw choices and even larger roller choices I'm confused how the P85 has more tuning choices. We have 1200 rpm worth of tuneability with the clickers. Where I believe the P85 has an advantage is it is an open design clutch, thus a huge cooling advantage. It would be nice to see a next gen TRA that is not closed like the one we have now.
Tuning in the field is what im talking about, it has a wider range without opening up the clutch. the cost of parts is less as there isnt as many, far simpler design = why people prefer them. I have nothing against the TRA i just think it's design it over complicating the CVT

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled Shed is using them selling them promoting them... i am just tired of having to replace bushings in them and rollers seems constantly i am working on them to keep the tra performing like it should. If I dont snap there goes an arm or a bolt on the spring cup (i checked crank run out right where it is suppose to be). Broken cranks with the P85? maybe cause they weigh something like 9lbs where the tra is 14lbs not really sure.

Last edited:

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey dose any one know if the chase mounts are the sameAs for a chain case set up ??Could some one maybe buy the belt drive set up an aply it To a 2011 or 2012 rmk ?You would think it would save Polaris money not to change that mounting set up as it still runs to gears or coges ofSome sort

Last edited:

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's called TECHNOLOGY.
Just like rider forward, RER, Polaris will follow. Maybe not for a couple of years, and it might be a little different to avoid patent hassles... but, Oh Yes they will follow.
Shur is quiet here... LOL

Still waiting for everyone to adopt the beavertail. Technology does come from others. remember traililng arms? A-arms? EFI? Why the constant pissing match?

Figured I would post something... as apparently the value of the new pro-rmk is measured by degree of activity on this thread. ??

rockydaug

Reaction score
Haha sorry pro rmk clutching is all over the place. Been on a few now was less than impressed. Doo had issues in 2008. This is 2012

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
You're joking right, you can't be serious. Yes I know on a Pro you have to change the weights for the proper elevation, but once that is done, you are constantly running at 8100 rpm with no belt issues. Sorry but a TRA maybe quick to adjust rpm's but that is the only thing it is good for.

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cuso if it wasn't for us poo guys your doo thread would be still dead even after the release of the new and improved chubby doo.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh yeah? Well lets take it to the bike racks after school!! :cool:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
umm, no, we're just be on there to try to talk common sense into you foos. Otherwise we would be talking about how we can detune our sleds so you can keep up.
Cuso if it wasn't for us poo guys your doo thread would be still dead even after the release of the new and improved chubby doo.

Last edited:

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
umm, no, we're just be on there to try to talk common sense into you foos. Otherwise we would be talking about how we can detune our sleds so you can keep up.

There's nothing common about the lack of sense you Doo girls are showing ! Your sleds need the extra power to keep up when they're as fat as Jabba the Hutt.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's nothing common about the lack of sense you Doo girls are showing ! Your sleds need the extra power to keep up when they're as fat as Jabba the Hutt.[/QUOTE

Not a good comeback HV. You been away from the fight to long. You can do better.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's nothing common about the lack of sense you Doo girls are showing ! Your sleds need the extra power to keep up when they're as fat as Jabba the Hutt.[/QUOTE

Not a good comeback HV. You been away from the fight to long. You can do better.

Ya, I'm slipping. Great out of the gate, but no stamina. Of course, it wasn't any lamer than the post I responded to.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW 48 hours later... Nothing to talk about...sure is dead here.

These Pros, I see a lot of women riding them,,,

I have a question:
Do they come in Men's??
:cool:
That's funny.......Heeeyyyyyyy, wait a minute.........

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Is this a thread about the 2013 rmk or like every other one a thread that was ruined by four or five guys bull&%^$ start a thread that says guys that want to trash talk and bs about every other sled they dont ride

..... Amend....

Top Bottom