2013 Pro RMK Release

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First, no one knows if the sled has more power or not. Polaris does not release HP numbers. You won't know until someone dynos it. There are some changes to the engine. One thing I see in the picture is the the fuel rail in different. Even if the sled doesn't have more power it is going to be more efficient at getting the power to the track. Second, bet you no one saw the different throttle block and kill switch setup.

Wrong, plenty of people know the details of the engine, the sled is released it's no longer a secret :)

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Christmas is over boys. No more presents. Lol.:xmas-smiley-019:

Jeez, do you have to be that mean ? Oh well, I guess I have to suffer with my '12 for at least one more season. I was planning on some spendy mods on the '12 or upgrade to a '13. Either way, I'm spending money.

Rioplay

Reaction score
Quite surprised by the reactions to a sled that is leading edge in the mountain category. Even if it has the same power and less weight it will be an improved sled. Reducing rotating inertia with the new belt drive is a big improvement and I believe the belt drive increases power to the track.It is better to have an engine that holds together than one that grenades on the first ride so not a problem staying with what is working.
I love this new sled and am very intrigued, may have to look at one for next year.

I have never owned a Polaris but great work on building a great sled that will force others to raise the bar!

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quite surprised by the reactions to a sled that is leading edge in the mountain category. Even if it has the same power and less weight it will be an improved sled. Reducing rotating inertia with the new belt drive is a big improvement and I believe the belt drive increases power to the track.It is better to have an engine that holds together than one that grenades on the first ride so not a problem staying with what is working.
I love this new sled and am very intrigued, may have to look at one for next year.

I have never owned a Polaris but great work on building a great sled that will force others to raise the bar!

Very true. I have a '12 Pro and love it. Best sled I've ever owned. I just made the mistake of letting myself get too excited from the hype and wanting much more hp. I'll just happily ride the one I have until Poo boosts the power.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• boards.jpg
    boards.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 343

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you want it wider?? Personally I like the nimble feel of mine. If you widen it out it will feel like riding my buddies XP.
My 2 cents

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the new running boards. I personally wouldn't pay over $600 for the retro fit ones. I have the CR Boards and they work awesome. They are wider to for $600.

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe we'll see powder coated tunnels on the snow check sleds like these retro fit running boards.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wider running boards are a nono for technical riders. The width they come stock are wide enough.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

I agree the added width causes issues while sliding on a sidehill in the tight stuff. Also cheaper to get better boots so you fit your boards better.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I came across this on SW...
The running Boards are well done and will be able to be retrofit to the new sleds or to the previous model year Pro Chassis RMK's.

They are constructed from extruded 6060-T6 aluminum...the snow clean-ou than these is phenomenal and the pow coat (may be E-coat) will make them even more ice resistant. For you huckers and people that really "put the hurt" to the sled..these will be just what you are looking for... PLUS the added benefit of being a Polaris approved accessory that will not void your chassis warrantee if installed correctly. The standard boards are excellent.. but for those of you that want the color and HD features over the ultimate in weight savings... these will be very affordable.

•• Extruded aluminum design with a machined profile
•• Secure front and rear attachment with castings that are adhesive bonded
•• Designed for quick snow evacuation and to prevent ice build-up
•• Outer support tube is integrated along the full length of the running board extrusion
•• Removable and serviceable running board assembly
•• Stronger than formed sheet metal boards

PRICING is not released till after the dealer meeting.
They can be ordered with your snow check and will be available through your dealer early fall. I have a feeling there will be a lot of demand for these... so if you want them... Order them sooner rather than later.
Board.jpg

Compared to the standard 2013 boards the Burandt boards are beefier but have less open area.
Pro-RMK running board.jpg

A few other Burandt accessories that are coming, and apparently more to be announced.
bag.jpg
goggles.jpg

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO !! It's called marketing, boys. It's funny how the only ones worried about this campaign are Doo boys suffering from "Pro Envy". There is a cure........ Buy a Pro !

Top Bottom