2012 Revelstoke Ladies Ride Planning Thread

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is sledding on Friday let me know. We will be arriving Thursday night and leaving Monday, last year was so much fun, we're sledding Friday, Saturday and Sunday ;)

jevs28 and our boys will be there thursday night as well and friday you are more then welcome to join us:!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the topic of Babysitters.. let me know I can bring a few kids .. we can plan some activities and maybe get a common room for the kids to hang and watch movies or play.. I wouldn't want them to take anyone swimming, but they can do crafts and activities. Let me know I have 3 kids who are babysitting age. :)

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the topic of Babysitters.. let me know I can bring a few kids .. we can plan some activities and maybe get a common room for the kids to hang and watch movies or play.. I wouldn't want them to take anyone swimming, but they can do crafts and activities. Let me know I have 3 kids who are babysitting age. :)

Hmmmmm, THAT may make me change my mind ;) Babysitters are hard to come by...

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Haven`t forgot about this, by Friday I should have a venue for us all to have dinner, has been a tough go finding somewhere for 60-80 people to have dinner during peak season around here. I have to shop at business`s that support snowmobiling and then again it limits our options. So anywho I am on it, and will have the registration form and more info for you early next wk.
Sorry to take so long.
Kathy

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Registration form is now on RSC site. Your reg. fee helps cover your trail pass fee and you lunch. Because some of you are members we will be able to buy lunch for everyone who shows us around for the day. We must recieve your reg. form and payment before the ride.
http://www.revelstokesnowmobileclub...toke Ladies Ride 2012 - Registration Form.pdf

Please print it off, fill it out, include your $20 reg. fee and send it to

Revelstoke Snowmobile Club
Ladies Ride
Box 1849
Revelstoke, B.C.
V0E 2S0

I am meeting someone tomorrow and it sounds like we`ll have somewhere to hold our dinner. I am also looking for donations for door prizes at the dinner if anyone can help us out. You can msg. me on here or by e-mail kburkeinrevy@gmail.com.

Last edited:

BirdieO

Reaction score
Ola Ladies!!

I am STOKED to join you all at the Ladies Ride this year...only one small problem...hubby is going on a sled trip for a week at the same time so I am looking for someone that wants to haul me and my sled out to Revy from Okotoks/Calgary area :) Oh and the other small problem...I'm a total stranger but that shouldn't be a problem?? HEHE
Let me know if you have room for me or if you know someone that might...thanks!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Printed registration, will send this week or next.

BirdieO...I wish I could help you out as I am coming from Cowtown too, but heading to Whistler after the ladies ride. I'm sure you'll be able to hitch a ride easy though!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ola Ladies!!

I am STOKED to join you all at the Ladies Ride this year...only one small problem...hubby is going on a sled trip for a week at the same time so I am looking for someone that wants to haul me and my sled out to Revy from Okotoks/Calgary area :) Oh and the other small problem...I'm a total stranger but that shouldn't be a problem?? HEHE
Let me know if you have room for me or if you know someone that might...thanks!

YOU aren't a stranger Fierce one!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! Someone give this lady a ride.. she is a wonderful awesome spectacular peep, with the funniest sense of humor!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may be able to get BirdieO out there after all...just got word that my GUYS trip doesn't take affect till the Monday!! Oh DARN....I may have to go ride Revy for a couple days and then head into a different set of mountains for the rest of the week:D:D

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Would like to come this year! Just have to see how much snow is in the Edson area that weekend as it is my uncle's memorial ride. If there's not much snow there i dont think i will have trouble convincing showtime to come sledding.....

Hey SNOW ANGEL.....you going?

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I guess you could always write down the info on the form and send it in with your payment.

Dinner at the Hillcrest Buffet Style. If you would like to come to dinner you must make a commitment and call the hotel 250-837-3322, pay by credit card for how many are comming with you. Just tell them it is for the Ladies Ride Mar. 3. Prepaying price is $28 inludes tax and gratuity. The room we have holds 72 hoping to fill it.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Medler, you ass. The Registration form is for the ladies. You can't ride with us! Hahaha! Love ya Mikey: see you there :)

I have it under good authority that you will know medler when you see him................

"dude looks like a lady"

Last edited:
Top Bottom