Zero Dark Thirty

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
well there is some truth to what willy is saying...None of us know for sure if hes dead...really we dont.

i was taking a cab a while back..had a few refreshments in me and was taking to the cab driver..he was from pakistan ..he lived or lives not far from where OBL was apparently living in that house with the courier...he said he isnt dead and its a cover up.Why he would say this is probably a religous thing or whatever..Now i aint saying i believe him more than the USA and all the others saying he is dead..but the good thing is that eventually classified info will leak out and eventually there will be pictures

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well there is some truth to what willy is saying...None of us know for sure if hes dead...really we dont.

i was taking a cab a while back..had a few refreshments in me and was taking to the cab driver..he was from pakistan ..he lived or lives not far from where OBL was apparently living in that house with the courier...he said he isnt dead and its a cover up.Why he would say this is probably a religous thing or whatever..Now i aint saying i believe him more than the USA and all the others saying he is dead..but the good thing is that eventually classified info will leak out and eventually there will be pictures

Doesn't Mark Owens book kinda throw a kink in that?:noidea:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of a believer guy. I dont believe that the US government toppled the twin towers. I believe that Saddam had or was working on WMD's. And I think other than possible intelligent gathering, that USB was killed on purpose to stop any kind of hostage trade off scenario down the road. I think by killing him they are saying to Al Qaeda, we beat you and we will chase you for as long as it takes. JMHO.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
True ken. There's been so much speculation on 911. Michael Moore had a good show a few years back about it. I don't know what to believe anymore.

OBL. In the book Owen wrote. He said obl didn't even have a weapon in his hands. Kinda makes me wonder. He would've heard them coming. Maybe he's a chicken chit. But I would've fought back if I was him he did have a AK in the room but It wasn't in his hands. In the movie the AK was on the wall.
I think the government is crooked. But it's hard to say.
Ever wonder how much money has been spent on the intel and the time to catch and kill him. Let alone the price of the black hawk that they crashed

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True ken. There's been so much speculation on 911. Michael Moore had a good show a few years back about it. I don't know what to believe anymore.

OBL. In the book Owen wrote. He said obl didn't even have a weapon in his hands. Kinda makes me wonder. He would've heard them coming. Maybe he's a chicken chit. But I would've fought back if I was him he did have a AK in the room but It wasn't in his hands. In the movie the AK was on the wall.
I think the government is crooked. But it's hard to say.
Ever wonder how much money has been spent on the intel and the time to catch and kill him. Let alone the price of the black hawk that they crashed

I've said on this forum before in regards to 911. If the government did take down the towers to pick a fight then what do we believe in anymore? Think if it ever came out? It would shake the US system to the core. The system of government would fall, the world would have nothing to do with US anymore, the dollar would worthless. There is to much at stake to try and pull something like that over the American and the rest of the free worlds eyes for that matter. I believe in the system long before I will believe someone like Michael Moore. Wasn't it Larry the Cable Guy that said he has all of Moores DVD's. He uses them to level his coffee table in his living room. Lmao!!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I've said on this forum before in regards to 911. If the government did take down the towers to pick a fight then what do we believe in anymore? Think if it ever came out? It would shake the US system to the core. The system of government would fall, the world would have nothing to do with US anymore, the dollar would worthless. There is to much at stake to try and pull something like that over the American and the rest of the free worlds eyes for that matter. I believe in the system long before I will believe someone like Michael Moore. Wasn't it Larry the Cable Guy that said he has all of Moores DVD's. He uses them to level his coffee table in his living room. Lmao!!

I agree. I wouldn't think that it was done on purpose. Or planned at all by the government Way to stupid of a thing to do
But I believe there are ties to the Saudi oil fields and Bush.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually agree with willy for once

Sent from a iPhone

The defining answer to this conspiracy may not be from the US government but Al Qaeda themselves. To date no leader in the insurgency have publically disputed that the Americans have in fact not killed Bin Laden? Food for thought........

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mabey the bush's pissed off the binladin family ??? to big oil familys fighting over oil sounds about right ... hey pro dont u love how the flag on the moon is blowing in the wind ? lol wind on the moon lol

Bush's are friends with the Saudi Bin Laden family. They do business together. As far as the flag waving you knew that the flag had a metal support rod to keep it in form didn't you? Nasa did this because there is no wind on the moon although there is gravity. Next question......:tinfoil3::tinfoil3:

Top Bottom