Zero Dark Thirty

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saw the movie. Very hard to follow at the start as the better part of the movie is about the search for Bin Ladens courier. Once they find him they move right into the raid. Very believable at the end showing where the yanks made mistakes but persevered and got there man. Was a good movie.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw the movie last night. Was good flick, but being over 2.5 hours I was fighting off the sleepiness

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw the movie last night. Was good flick, but being over 2.5 hours I was fighting off the sleepiness
My son was with me and he was struggling for the first half as he wasn't sure what was going on. I have read 2 books on it now so I new what direction they were going with it which helped a lot.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
i will have to check that out.I love that sort of thing.Wish i was that good at coyotes haha
Mike you should get another book I got for Christmas called American Sniper. Its a great read about America's most decorated sniper Chris Kyle who has over 160 confirmed kills in Iraq and Afghanistan. He has the longest confirmed kill as well at over 2100 yards. Seal Team 6 about Howard Wasdin is another great read as well.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mike you should get another book I got for Christmas called American Sniper. Its a great read about America's most decorated sniper Chris Kyle who has over 160 confirmed kills in Iraq and Afghanistan. He has the longest confirmed kill as well at over 2100 yards. Seal Team 6 about Howard Wasdin is another great read as well.

You mean the longest kill by an American. A Canadian beat him out and now the record kill is a British guy.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL. I saw that post and didn't read the rest before posting up. I haven't been on snipers hide for awhile so have not heard of any longer kill then the British one that was done with the .338 Lapua. If I remember he took out two guys with three shots that were next to each other. Anyways the wife downloaded the movie and we watched it last night. I thought it was well done. I could only imagine the feeling of searching for someone for twelve years and it coming to and end like that so quickly. I wonder what the CIA girl is doing now.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i guess u could call it fiction ??? look at what they did to Sadam our how ever u spell his name lol they strung him up in the streets ... how come we never saw Binladin ???
Do some reading on it and you will see what happened. What is a matter. You running out of tinfoil for your hat?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i guess u could call it fiction ??? look at what they did to Sadam our how ever u spell his name lol they strung him up in the streets ... how come we never saw Binladin ???
Saddam Hussein never had a 'religious' following, he was a dictator plain and simple, the people that profited from his reign supported him, he was captured, tried and hanged in a prison. Bin Ladin had a fanatical organization behind him, had he been captured and brought to trial there would have been opportunity for his followers to retaliate during the proceedings to try and secure his release. Not much point now.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The Americans didn't string him up in the streets. He was captured, put in a jail and then a world court ruled on his war crimes Willy where he was found guilty and then hanged. Bin Ladens body was offered to his Saudi family. They refused it as they had split off from him years earlier so he was buried at sea following Muslim tradition within 48 hours of death. The reasoning behind not burying him on land is so his grave would not become a shrine for religious zealots all over the world. Buy your self some scuba gear and go look for him if you don't believe the story. Lmao!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Americans didn't string him up in the streets. He was captured, put in a jail and then a world court ruled on his war crimes Willy where he was found guilty and then hanged. Bin Ladens body was offered to his Saudi family. They refused it as they had split off from him years earlier so he was buried at sea following Muslim tradition within 48 hours of death. The reasoning behind not burying him on land is so his grave would not become a shrine for religious zealots all over the world. Buy your self some scuba gear and go look for him if you don't believe the story. Lmao!!
Some were suggesting that his followers be offered free boat rides out to his grave site to pay their respects.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
scuba gear ?? to look for sea shells ?? he is prolly sitting on a beach in Florida drinking margaritas ... but the government sure know how to fool alot of people... no body no proof . ever hear the saying ? " believe none of what u hear and only half of what u see" lol

So tell us your thoughts on 911 Willy? Surely that was staged as well by the American government?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some were suggesting that his followers be offered free boat rides out to his grave site to pay their respects.

You must spread around reputation before giving to Summiteer again. Lmao!! Great idea!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The American government also told u they landed on the moon lol how come they havent been back ???

Its like Disneyland Willy. Once you've been there a few times the novelty wears off. How many times can they analyze dirt and rocks from a place?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
scuba gear ?? to look for sea shells ?? he is prolly sitting on a beach in Florida drinking margaritas ... but the government sure know how to fool alot of people... no body no proof . ever hear the saying ? " believe none of what u hear and only half of what u see" lol

Bin Laden is with Jim Morroison, Elvis Presely, and Janis Joplin in Vegas. I seen them all there at the Imperial Palace :rolling:
Geez Willy....... get your States and Cities some what accurate :rolleyes:

Top Bottom