You wanna ride but don't know where.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just came back from a great day of sledding in Medicine Lake area today. Still a lot of untouched trails and cut lines, still a foot of snow in most areas. Have converted my wife into a sledder today, she use to ride passenger but today she drove and really liked it. I may never get to drive the new sled again except for loading and unloading but thats ok. Note some of the streams are running due to warm weather be wary. Good riding!

Boomer1771

Reaction score
Thanks for this post. I have been wondering where to go sledding, and now i know. A buddy and i where going to go up to Medicine Lake this Saturday just to see if there was enough snow. I guess were in business. This is Medicine Lake that is north of Rocky right? If you find any other great riding places i would love to know about them. Sorry about your luck with the loss of your sled, hope she lets you buy yourself another one.;)

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I finally get to ride my new to me switchback. And yes medicine is on highway 22 north of Rocky about halfway to Drayton Valley. Not sure why but the snow in medicine is not bad for those of desperate to get out for a day. I heard Swan Hills wasn't bad but alot of stumps exposed, but that is just what I had heard at the gas station filling up.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I finally get to ride my new to me switchback. And yes medicine is on highway 22 north of Rocky about halfway to Drayton Valley. Not sure why but the snow in medicine is not bad for those of desperate to get out for a day. I heard Swan Hills wasn't bad but alot of stumps exposed, but that is just what I had heard at the gas station filling up.

false info on Swan hills, ALL the stumps are exposed lol
at least you can see them. thanks for the medicine lake info, thats only 1/2hyr or so from home, could do a ride there just because. find a line and ride it. we still have about 6-8" in the backyard where we have not rode yet but anywhere we have rode before is down to the grass or ice.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey shushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...... keep that snow good out there till we get more..... then its golden out there...

Top Bottom