You know, those cat's are impressive in a way...

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whaaaaaa? Doesn't that little trophy give you ALL the power?

nope....it just means that I have a high score in the arcade....Tetris is my crowning glory :humble:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL you guys make me laugh, find only one thing to fault and beat it to death. You guys sound so petty and just like broken records. Next thing someone will be whining about the windshield clips or the decals lifting at the edges. LOL

The new PC's are pretty solid, I don't like the skis but honestly that is something that Cat has gone cheap on always and is an easy fix. The track is awesome, can't wait to see it in a 3". Still the best shocks on a stock sled and still the strongest 800 cc motor out there for reliability. I would argue that with output now at 163 HP, in terms of reliability and power, its the best motor on the market. New heat exchanger location is working better to keep the snow off the tunnel transition, still like the ergonomics, gauge cluster has some cool features, but would like to see them add a feature like the Doos for summerizing. Tons of aftermarket for these sleds, just can't complain about the potential for where you can go with aftermarket parts.

Only thing I want them to upgrade is the motor to the CTEC 800. Maybe next year?

I would argue it is the worst. I can't stand an engine that uses too much gas and too much oil.

togo ripper

Reaction score
I ride an 09 m1000 162 and my brother rides a 13 hcr 153 and my dad has a 15 m8000 153 and after a few days in vale I'd say the pro climb is definitely a nicer machine, they constantly climbed higher handled better in the ruts and were less tiring to ride never mind how they absorbed the brutal trails up Allen and Chappell last weekend

Top Bottom