Yellowstone season 5

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paramount+ only.
1923 is also starting in Dec. Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren will be starring in it.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have apple family so we subscribe to paramount+ and everyone gets it. I'll probably cancel it after Yellowstone, Tulsa King, and 1923 are done though.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
according to Christia Freeland you can save $13.99 a month by cancelling your Disney Plus subscription.
Image-1.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
We watched it last night. Clicked on the “Free Trial” icon.
Got an email this morning explaining the 7 day free trial and billing. I haven’t researched enough yet but I am assuming the $9.99/month will get charged through my Amazon account or through Telus. Our free two year term with Telus for Netflix was extended and the Netflix cost went to our Telus bill.

Somebody is always getting into my pocket and taking my money. Going to have to make some changes in my life!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
We watched it last night. Clicked on the “Free Trial” icon.
Got an email this morning explaining the 7 day free trial and billing. I haven’t researched enough yet but I am assuming the $9.99/month will get charged through my Amazon account or through Telus. Our free two year term with Telus for Netflix was extended and the Netflix cost went to our Telus bill.

Somebody is always getting into my pocket and taking my money. Going to have to make some changes in my life!

Ya Just sick of the 10 here and there bullch!t ! Like the price of everything is nuts
But there’s lots of people worse off than us We have to be thankful for that Not worrying about some tv show

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Ya Just sick of the 10 here and there bullch!t ! Like the price of everything is nuts
But there’s lots of people worse off than us We have to be thankful for that Not worrying about some tv show
Oh, I’m thankful for where I am in this stage of life Mike (I would like to be 20-30 years younger tho’), and I hear you about how there are people suffering with finances and that is sad because it is mainly due to government mismanagement (whether it be COVID, inflation, over spending/borrowing, etc.).
I can’t power-watch 18 sessions of Season 5, so I will reluctantly spend a couple weeks of another $10/week charge to see the finish.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya just don't watch it then, they don't make these shows for free. Cancel all your subscriptions and live off grid and give it back to the man! Lol I agree though it all gets to be a bit much, I just got a box from a guy which allows me to watch all the oilers games live so I can finally cancel my Telus cable and just spend the $70 or so on all these different streaming platforms

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The scene were the guy tries to pick up Beth at the bar was worth the $10 right there. Need a spin off series of Rip and Beth.

pommie_git

Reaction score
Watched it last night on MTVHD in the US. So many commercials I turned it off after 2hrs 15mins, wasn’t even finished episode 2 at that point.

Meh

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have watched all the other seasons/episodes on our TV with Prime Video through Amazon (I am pretty sure that was all I did). I don’t remember making any changes to allow for Paramount+. I guess we will see Sunday evening.
They did not have it on Bell Satelite TV and we have the Paramount Channnel boy was the wife pissed and also many other Bell Customers.........meanwhile I was watching Sunday night football with a Cold One ......LMAO

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can believe Google.......

Is Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime Canada?

The good thing is that Paramount+ is available with Amazon Prime in Canada. Yes, you read it right. You can stream the Paramount+ channel with your Prime Video account in Canada. And you can even stream it through “paramountplus.com/ca” and Paramount+ app once you verified it.

Yes you can, unfortunately some things you can get right away, some things you cannot. I got paramount + to watch 1883, Amazon didn’t have it till recently.

I have a Apple TV box that I take up to work with me, I like the freedom of cancelling whatever streaming app whenever I like. The Apple TV box works pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom