XXXModRods Edmonton snow show_-------------------------------------------------

xxxmodrods

Reaction score
Thank you Canada for a great show, we had a blast. It was good getting to talk to our canadian customers face to face. Great meeting Ron from the fourm and many others. Thank you again and for all you pervs out there Stacy has a boyfreind "Smasher" so quit lifting up her top.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you Canada for a great show we had a blast. I was good getting to talk to our canadian customers face to face. Great meeting Ron from the fourm and many others. Thank you again and for all you pervs out there Stacy has a boyfreind "Smasher" so quit lifting up her top.

stacy told me i was the only one for her !

love my new shirt ! thanks

xxxmodrods

Reaction score
DSC05497.jpg

DSC05504.jpg

DSC05491.jpg

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was looking at your boards for the xp and should of got them, but now I try and get them off the website and I cant find them. Would you still honor the show price?

xxxmodrods

Reaction score
yes we will do that email me and I will hook you up. bryan@xxxmodrods.com

The Monster Boards are a must for all sleds ask the krazy Canadian how they work, he rode them all last year and loves them.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DSC05504.jpg

Ok all of you.... Stacey loved me the most!!! Especially when I BCR Tagged her! lol
Good to see you.

Sled-Momma/Trish from BCR! :d:beer:

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOVE the 2 sets of side vents I bought. They look AWESOME on the sleds. Thanks XXX Mods. :d

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
XP vents i bought at the show were top notch quality, I will try my new XP with the stock running boards to see if they are any better than the old zx chassis i have which sucks before i install the monster boards that i bought at the show, I can,t bring myself to chop up the new sled until i experience the stock boards, i am also hoping to hear from people to see if the rounded rivet washers plus sanding the rivit end is enough to minimize the feathering of the 16" Powdermax track. Well its one way for the wife to let me get the 2 1/2"Camo Extreme track if i tell her the OEM track is worn out.
I will tell my friends to buy these vents as the quality and price are excellent.:)

nutma

Reaction score
Here a couple pics from last year with some of your vents

Attachments

• IMG_0140.jpg
    IMG_0140.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_0343.jpg
    IMG_0343.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 549

xxxmodrods

Reaction score
Those are great pics if you have more I could use some.

Thank you
Bryan
xxxmodrods.com

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Order it Curtis and just have them ship it from Saskatoon next weekend. The cost of shipping will be way cheaper for everyone that way.

Bryan - feel free to wait and ship my one vent from Saskatoon to save the cost if you like - I'm not riding until the 19th so I have time to wait.

Top Bottom