XP rear sag brackets - installation?

martincc

Reaction score
I bought a set of these aluminum brackets from West Country.. anyone know how to install these? Came with no instructions!

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i put mine on i took off the springs that made it much easyer, we did a buddys wed. nite, i just took out the bold and washers and put a rachet strap around the back axel and the arm you are moving back, just pulled it back, work real easy, just remembe to put the washers back on the inside between the rails and bolt it up, he is a heavy guy and we have the springs now set on 3 and they are good, i have the heavy springs still on mine and i run it in the softest setting, realy make a differance

good luck
helps to have two people dooing it

giddyup

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i put mine on i took off the springs that made it much easyer, we did a buddys wed. nite, i just took out the bold and washers and put a rachet strap around the back axel and the arm you are moving back, just pulled it back, work real easy, just remembe to put the washers back on the inside between the rails and bolt it up, he is a heavy guy and we have the springs now set on 3 and they are good, i have the heavy springs still on mine and i run it in the softest setting, realy make a differance

good luck
helps to have two people dooing it

giddyup

Anybody know where to get these brackets in Edmonton ?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody know where to get these brackets in Edmonton ?

General, you can do the same thing with just drilling the front mounting holes where the skid attach's to the tunnel back one inch.
If you look inside the tunnel you will see holes in the inside portion of the tunnel not drilled out.
Moves the skid back to stiffen rear and also reduces track angle.
I did this two years ago and works the same and no cost.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it an insert for the spring, or a drop bracket? (I can't find a website)

martincc

Reaction score
you can get them from West Country in buck lake. I have them on my sled and do help a little, they also lower the tunnel so I am not sure of the true benifit, but they do help a little but for sure not a cure for the sag issue.

Top Bottom