XM reveiws

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
soo lets here it. seen lots out on the snow already. only certain folks got to test them out at CKMP last season so lets here it from the people that took everyones word for it good and bad.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
soo lets here it. seen lots out on the snow already. only certain folks got to test them out at CKMP last season so lets here it from the people that took everyones word for it good and bad.
Took mine out on sunday verry little snow. Nice ride. this thing is going to pull like a tractor in the deep stuff. Can't wait to try it out in some deep powder.

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think its important to let us know what your previous ride was as well so we know what your comparing it to.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave from TSS was testing a turbo XM at quartz on saturday... It worked really good. I want one! Turboed tho,, Stock not eneogh power IMO.

CowboyX

Reaction score
My previous sled was a '09 Summit 800 XP 163. The new Summit X is amazing. Loads of power, sounds great wih the MBRP can. I never thought id say this again but, I think I'm in love.

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I WISH I RECIEVED MINE FROM BRP STILL SO I CAN GIVE A REVIEW ALSO!!!!on the bright side i have lots of time to finish building my 13 pro, lol

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave from TSS was testing a turbo XM at quartz on saturday... It worked really good. I want one! Turboed tho,, Stock not eneogh power IMO.

I Like the sounds of that! mine goes in next month for a TSS turbo, got any more details or vids and pics on it?

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Like the sounds of that! mine goes in next month for a TSS turbo, got any more details or vids and pics on it?

I was riding in Quartz this weekend and saw Brandon on the turbo XM. One thing I'll say is that the front end won't stay down one bit. Thinking about EZ ride skid instead.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, not enough snow on the coast yet.. but the garage gymnastics say this sled is going to rock my socks off

thing cooker can, wrap kit, CFR rack in
ordering quick clickers and grip n rip braces

snow dance is being performed daily! sometimes twice a day

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just had mine out around Whitecourt, only about 6-8 inches of snow. This is the first time I saw/rode an XM. My initial impression, is WOW. Going to be a good year.

Previous sled is a 2008 Arctic Cat M1000 162 with twins.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I would love to give you guys my thoughts, but guess what. I have no SLED yet, so lets go BRP and get me my sled before I jump shippppppppppp>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NOT..

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same boat.. I haven't received my sled either.. Wondering what the delay is.. Left a couple messages w/ my dealer and haven't heard back, starting to wonder what's up... I expected better service, not even a call back..

Already sold my XP so hopefully it shows up soon.. I'm living vicariously thru photos on here, hopefully a couple vids starting showing up...

Handling should be awesome, if you could get a turbo tuned in look out...

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same boat.. I haven't received my sled either.. Wondering what the delay is.. Left a couple messages w/ my dealer and haven't heard back, starting to wonder what's up... I expected better service, not even a call back..

Already sold my XP so hopefully it shows up soon.. I'm living vicariously thru photos on here, hopefully a couple vids starting showing up...

Handling should be awesome, if you could get a turbo tuned in look out...

Whats up? Theyre bunk and BRP doesnt know what to do.

Top Bottom