wow no one posting?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lookin at my case of keystone last night, it says willie and imsick maybe the one and the same. looks like the complainers got there wish, lol.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
lookin at my case of keystone last night, it says willie and imsick maybe the one and the same. looks like the complainers got there wish, lol.

I wouldn't be brave enough to insult imsick like that............There never has been and probably never will be another oneyewilly. And you can thank a Mod for that.......

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a lot of stiring went on, hopefully things will settle down for a while. gotta put sleds away and get the atv, up and running. should be a good summer.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, snow has sure dropped here in the last few days. but still lots out in the bush. looks like i can drag the trailer out to get ready for the summer.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
The posting of some said members on the site and crap to follow that ruins a thread on a continuous basis is currently being addressed and being dealt with on a one by one basis by our administration and moderation team.

Thanks

red repped that post

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasnt posting b/c I got 22 hours of double time yesterday. The regular whoring will come again soon. Im off to the second job now!

Where is Mike#s and Pissedbroke?

Top Bottom