wow no one posting?

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100 posts on this thread (Hun=100). Hope my investigation abilities are correct.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100 posts on this thread (Hun=100). Hope my investigation abilities are correct.

I used to go for the hun back in the day. Each hun.. is a "HUN"! .. Kind of hilarious... Yes... I have to admit Fernie... Was exciting....

It sucked way back in 2010 I was on Dialup.. Sucked to try to go for the hun with the lag time of dialup lol.. by the time I'd chime in it would have been long since passed. Peeps would be in a conversation.. then my random.. HUN! would pop up. lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yes... I have to admit Fernie... Was exciting....

I want the powers to be to see that and get a feel for the fact that there is value in the "hun runs" for the participants..........not everybody likes them but not everybody likes some of the other threads. I really hope they don't make new rules to keep us from a little fun now and again.......

Good on you for winning and finding one!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to get so that you can't have any fun on the site, guys don't like azz videos, shheeet, nothin, buds can't even talk over a thread anymore. can't greet new mwmbers wish happy b-day or have a beer while posting. interesting info on the ip addy though.

don't seem to be any problem with tracking every post or e-mail account though.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Birthdays are fine, bud talking is fine, in fact bit much on this site gets to me..............BUT, flooding the "new posts" with a generic welcome to the site chit drives me nuts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Birthdays are fine, bud talking is fine, in fact bit much on this site gets to me..............BUT, flooding the "new posts" with a generic welcome to the site chit drives me nuts

yes, i agree about the generic thing, i have sent a few messages to red deer newcomers, but tried to respond according to there post. i know i can't do 20 a night, and haven't even looked at the new member list for a while. i see alot of new members as such sign up, maybe a couple posts then nothing, suds buds has a few. it is what it is, i feel if a new comer has someone to ask or post back and forth maybe we can retain them, maybe not, but the willie threads will scare anyone off.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Gotta climb up the ladder of post counts somehow Plio and enyways, I was way behind on the welcome posts. Now that I'm caught up it isn't too bad is it?

There is an option............turnoff the "new posts" thingy and search the site like the rest of us and then it won't bother you! No offence bud.....

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I missed a lot.
1. I missed Larry's azz
2. I have no idea who that Tantrum pipe peep is and why his rep is so bad
3. I have no idea what kind of shenanigans are being frowned upon. I usually shenenigate on my own.. then realize I was part of a bigger shenanigan.
4. I have no idea what is happening with peeps being peed off about the site. It seems busy to me!
I like when the good ride stuff stays in the Snowmobile section, and we have wicked conversations. Just about anything goes is kind of a poop box of fun and information.. sometimes both at the same time. Super dig the ladies area.. and even the dudes that like to come crash it in hopes of a pillow fight.... TMO and Scotts ....
Meh... i think it's all good.... Excited to be living closer to everyone, and can't wait for my first true mudding experience.. I'm going to get a Mud outfit... and Terry said get duct tape as well... this is going to be a good summer!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I missed a lot.
1. I missed Larry's azz
3. I have no idea what kind of shenanigans are being frowned upon. I usually shenenigate on my own.. then realize I was part of a bigger shenanigan.
4. I have no idea what is happening with peeps being peed off about the site. It seems busy to me!
I like when the good ride stuff stays in the Snowmobile section, and we have wicked conversations. Just about anything goes is kind of a poop box of fun and information.. sometimes both at the same time. Super dig the ladies area.. and even the dudes that like to come crash it in hopes of a pillow fight.... TMO and Scotts ....
Meh... i think it's all good.... Excited to be living closer to everyone, and can't wait for my first true mudding experience.. I'm going to get a Mud outfit... and Terry said get duct tape as well... this is going to be a good summer!
wow, such a sh!t disturber....

:D

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I missed a lot.
1. I missed Larry's azz

Oh you bet this is gonna be a good summer!!!! Best summer yet!!!

Top Bottom