Work in Fort st john?

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a 2nd year apprentice electrician with about 6 months experience pulling/strapping wire. All the companies I have talked to so far usually tell me there looking for more experienced people. So i have heard through the grapevine theres lots of hiring going on right now in fort st john and a good place to get some experience/hours. For the people that reside up their is there any truth to this? I am currently in prince george so I figure I'll go up there next week hand some resumes out and see what happens.

Assaulter13

Reaction score
I live in FSJ and I would be surprised if you didn't have a job by lunch time. The boss will probaly take you out feed you also.

FSJ has help wanted signs all over town -- unless you are a 4 legged tranvestite you will have no problem getting a job here.

Steve

I am a 2nd year apprentice electrician with about 6 months experience pulling/strapping wire. All the companies I have talked to so far usually tell me there looking for more experienced people. So i
have heard through the grapevine theres lots of hiring going on right now in fort st john and a good place to get some experience/hours. For the people that reside up their is there any truth to this? I am currently in prince george so I figure I'll go up there next week hand some resumes out and see what happens.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in FSJ and I would be surprised if you didn't have a job by lunch time. The boss will probaly take you out feed you also.

FSJ has help wanted signs all over town -- unless you are a 4 legged tranvestite you will have no problem getting a job here.

Steve

lol four legged tranny, thats a good one Steve.

I will do that thanks polarblu

From what I hear it gets pretty cold up there. What do you guys recommend I get gear wise?

Last edited:

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I looked at those sites and didnt see any ads for apprentice electricians

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just come up and do some leg work...you will have a job no problem.

Top Bottom