WoO !!!!!

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
World of Outlaw tickets showed up in the mail today from Castrol Raceway. Can't wait for the races in August... Oh and the Outlaws are live on Speed this Friday night at the Dirt Track at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
World of Outlaw tickets showed up in the mail today from Castrol Raceway. Can't wait for the races in August... Oh and the Outlaws are live on Speed this Friday night at the Dirt Track at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Do all the big boys come to that event Brew? What time of August does that meet run? I would love to go watch them.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do all the big boys come to that event Brew? What time of August does that meet run? I would love to go watch them.

You bet they do - it's a points event so the big names all come north of the border for the weekend. We camp in the drag pits and have a ton of fun. It runs August 24 & 25. Here's the link for tickets... Castrol Raceway - Edmonton Alberta, Canada

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am racing it this year hopefully! Gunna be running the good old 410.

Sent from my LT15a using Tapatalk

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am racing it this year hopefully! Gunna be running the good old 410.

Sent from my LT15a using Tapatalk
Be nice to see one of the local guys do well that weekend. Putting a 410 in a 360 car once a year must take a bit of getting used to though.

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the knoxville nationals in iowa! If you remember, you didnt drink enough. Lol
The power difference is big but its makes the car easier to drive because if your introuble there is more to work with to get you out of trouble Summiteer. I have gone to knoxville for the last 4 years its awesome down there. Last year stayed in Schatz's booth for a couple days then worked on Saladana's car helping Kasey out.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Donny Schatz is my cousin..

Hoping to make their show when they hit ND this year, missed it last year with the birth of our son the week before. Gonna be in Alaska fishing for one tour through our state but hopefully make the show later in the year, I think they are here right before they go north.

WoO put on a show unlike any other dirt event, and if you like your local 360 races these guys will really impress ya.

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya they are. I was in Minot two years ago and came up here with Steve.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't wait for tomorrow night... the weather looks like it is going to shape up and we will be in for "The Greatest Show on Dirt". Go #7 - Crowd Pleaser - Craig Dollansky. Who's all going to be in the stands watching?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
hmmm forgot about this event...... I'll be under the holiday trailer finishing up repairs from my tire blowout.

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not in the stands but in the pits.....making sure they all get the tires they need for this event. Should be a good show even slammin sammy is coming.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345775387.960493.jpg just in the smoker for WOO Saturday breakky

Sent from my f$&@ing iPhone using Tapatalk

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good racing last night....new track record......wish was there for that breaky but alas I have to work at the shop. Tonight is 12,000.00 to win they will be hammer down for sure.

Top Bottom