Won a TITAN CKX WINTER HELMET

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, just received my TITAN CKX winter helmet. Thanks to ATVPartsOnline and KIMPEX for this awesome helmet that I WON on there site on Facebook. It was to be the orange one they showed but it was on back order so I took the one I wanted from the start which was Matt black. It's got some neat features for sure! It also fits so nice! Going to be a great asset to winter riding

Attachments

• IMG_1230 (2).JPG
    IMG_1230 (2).JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_1232 (2).JPG
    IMG_1232 (2).JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1231 (2).JPG
    IMG_1231 (2).JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_1233.JPG
    IMG_1233.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_1234 (2).JPG
    IMG_1234 (2).JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let us know what your feedback is once you have spent some time with it. I wanted to know how well the breath guard works and if the latch to open the front will freeze from moisture when it's really cold out. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Let us know what your feedback is once you have spent some time with it. I wanted to know how well the breath guard works and if the latch to open the front will freeze from moisture when it's really cold out. Thanks.

I too am interested in these aspects, I looked long and hard at that helmet this year, until I saw the price tag on it.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah should get out for a ride soon here with it... hoping this weekend... will see...

yeah the colored helmets with the patterns on them are 419 ... the solid color like i have are 399... i will post a report on this thread once i ride with it ...

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too am interested in these aspects, I looked long and hard at that helmet this year, until I saw the price tag on it.
I'm ok paying 400 for a helmet, but replacing all my goggles would make this helmet more like 700 or more. Standard goggles don't fit well in this helmet with its larger field of vision, you would need to buy their goggles to fit.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm ok paying 400 for a helmet, but replacing all my goggles would make this helmet more like 700 or more. Standard goggles don't fit well in this helmet with its larger field of vision, you would need to buy their goggles to fit.

its a trap.jpg

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sinister x5 fit alright. I have this helmet as well. Definitely need to use the cold weather nose piece it comes with as the goggle fog up pretty bad with the standard one. I really like the helmet but goggles need work. The foam is very hard in the cold and they fog up pretty good as mentioned. But the quick strap and nose piece make it worth it. Being able to put your helmet on and do up the strap with thick gloves is awesome. Helmet is lighter then my 509 evolution. I think it's worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought one as well and so far love the helmet, I am not having any fogging issues and the wide field of view is awesome. Being able to help getting sleds unstuck without taking helmet off is awesome as well. Wore it in the mountains during the cold snap, we rode in -25 and had very light icing in the upper part of the lens by the end of the day that is all, helmet fits great and is warm when you want it to be and has good air flow when needed on warm days. I replaced my fxr blade with it and hands down is a far better helmet in every aspect. Would recommend this helmet to anyone, the wife really likes hers to

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm on the other side of the fence. Not a huge fan. I wear glasses. Lack of ventilation is noticeable when wearing glasses even when riding with the big nose piece out. BTW, that will snap out with a minor tap on a tree. Not that hard to get it back together but a little daunting for the first time in the cold weather. I didn't experience the "no fogging" with the mouth piece in the down position when extricating stuck sleds. Still needed to take off the helmet. The advertising is a good selling feature but IMHO, it is not the best helmet/goggle combination out there.

The fit with their goggles is good and has great face protection from frost bite. I also noticed that the mesh below the chin would freeze up and contribute to more fogging; didn't happen in warmer weather. Price is not all that bad considering you also get a pair of goggles.

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I missed something here the helmet comes with goggles. By the time you pay for a decent helmet and a set of goggles you are at the same price as this setup.. Never liked ridding with goggles limited my vision to much and seemed to push on my nose to much. Now i run a voss duall sport just need to find a heated visor

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I missed something here the helmet comes with goggles. By the time you pay for a decent helmet and a set of goggles you are at the same price as this setup.. Never liked ridding with goggles limited my vision to much and seemed to push on my nose to much. Now i run a voss duall sport just need to find a heated visor
I don't leave the parking lot with less than 4 pairs of goggles. Multiple colours for different visibility and having the ability to swap out fogged up goggles is important to me. So I would have to replace all of those because this helmet has the wider viewing angle and therefore a much larger area to cover by goggles.

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhh ok that make sense now

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Royal Distributing website has the Matt Black for $350 and the Orange for $370...the only 2 color choices.

Top Bottom