Who's snowchecking 2025

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_5180.jpeg
IMG_5181.jpeg
The 858 pricing is looking better. 10 lbs lighter than the 9r and similar power after they’ve improved clutching and mapping.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 280962View attachment 280963The 858 pricing is looking better. 10 lbs lighter than the 9r and similar power after they’ve improved clutching and mapping.
$27k + freight + pdi + document fee ("we have to charge document fee on cash because of all the paperwork") + GST + Burandt sponsorship fee is gonna be about $30k out the door.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$27k + freight + pdi + document fee ("we have to charge document fee on cash because of all the paperwork") + GST + Burandt sponsorship fee is gonna be about $30k out the door.
Yes I had a fellow dealer (Bow Cycle) tell me once that he charges more for cash because with the kickbacks on finance deals he can make way more money on a deal.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And document fees for cash deals are a total rip off. I understand that banks charge fees for preparing loan paperwork but if a customer that walks into your store with cash in hand isn’t worth a single piece of paper with ink on it then you have no business even being in business in my opinion.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And document fees for cash deals are a total rip off. I understand that banks charge fees for preparing loan paperwork but if a customer that walks into your store with cash in hand isn’t worth a single piece of paper with ink on it then you have no business even being in business in my opinion.
Finally something we agree on…..

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I had a fellow dealer (Bow Cycle) tell me once that he charges more for cash because with the kickbacks on finance deals he can make way more money on a deal.
Yep, I have said it multiple times on here, best deals are NOT cash, they are through finance. Because of kickbacks.
You need to ride the first month, then pay the finance company out. The only catch is making sure its an open loan that allows you to do that.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, I have said it multiple times on here, best deals are NOT cash, they are through finance. Because of kickbacks.
You need to ride the first month, then pay the finance company out. The only catch is making sure its an open loan that allows you to do that.
Cash is old school thinking.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep - cash is no longer king at dealers ...make their $$ on finance kickback, warranty, options, ...

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cash is old school thinking.
Still reigns king for private sales ...better still here used off road rec vehicles don't go by book value ..reg change fee and minimum tax ...just have to watch and be ready for opportunities

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Top Bottom