Who's getting the extra 2 years warranty on their Doo Turbo?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw a couple guys online with wastegate issues and a few others but its not like the clutch exploded for 5 years or anything....

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes there was issues.

The sled that I know of had a magneto problem and fried the computer.
That can happen to any sled, but just because there is a turbo hung on the frame should not down grade the warranty on the rest of the sled.
Are these rigs hard to insure like an aftermarket turbo?

Darrell262

Reaction score
Website
www.calculatedrisk.ca
On my 2021 doo 165T dealer told me 2 year is what u get and u can't get more from doo. But I could get 2 more years with aftermarket company. 1670 1 year and 2200 or something for 2. I am wondering if I should buy it or not. I usually keep my sled, but don't trust aftermarket company

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m not a big fan of aftermarket warranties. Most dealers just assume it’s as inclusive as the factory Warranty is. Read the policy cover to cover before you even start a repair or a diagnosis or they may kill the claim before it’s even started. Makes for a pissy customer.
Aftermarket 5 yr on my rzr 1000. I’m on the second round of wheel bearings, a arm bushings, second steering rack, second transmission shift indicator. No questions asked warranty covers wheel bearings everything except for belts and brakes.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket 5 yr on my rzr 1000. I’m on the second round of wheel bearings, a arm bushings, second steering rack, second transmission shift indicator. No questions asked warranty covers wheel bearings everything except for belts and brakes.
I'm sure there are decent ones. Like I said I have seen some nightmares from people that bought them

Top Bottom