Who's all going to the jamboree??

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
staying with Ron on his site but i did phone today and there should be some of the new sites still open on Thursday ... be out there about 1 or 2 pm... so will look at both and see....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
i sure cant wait to meet tex. He seems so nice..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i sure cant wait to meet tex. He seems so nice..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm gonna bring him a coloring book or something to keep him occupied.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436286522.299108.jpg

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I could be there, Going to a wedding , that s 2 years in a row now missing out...grrrrrrrrr !!!

Top Bottom