Who is Willy?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i believe ya, but it took a whole new level of bs to think a 480 pazer would do it. man that kid was entertaining, he used to get everyone going. and just a young lad to boot. good times all around.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wasn't that plio that had picks of joeys sister, or was phoning her. man those were good times, although the bothering of his sister and family was taking it way to far.

well willie, i find u have some good posts, if i read a little between the lines so to speak. although you can be blunt and in yer face. seems like some guys just need someone to jump on.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man, that is friggin scary. hehe. modman will be over in the corner talking to himself
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Joeys 100mph phazer was a 340, maxwell was chatting up joeys sister, christie (then I found out maxwell has a sister, I almost set her on fire)

although the phazer is not a 100 mph machine, I will admit they RIP, plio test rode one before he bought the 500 poo and it was staight up stupid fast.

I have not seen Joey on facebook lately, he may have finally invested in some piano wire and a 3 legged stool in preperation for a date with god, I tried to tell him the other guy would provide 40 virgins but he's sticking to his guns.....

Joey was easy to like or hate, take or leave because nothing was a mystery with him, he put it all out there and after a while learned how to take most of us.... I have respect for the little bible thumper because even when facts were presented he stood his ground often to extremes..... but at least he was who he said he was......

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i miss ol joey, as bogger says he had an opinion and stood by it, when everyone on here was attacking him. sure hope he found what he was looking for.
I don't miss Joey and I wish willy would follow him...if Willy is an alter of one of the mods (as I suspect) he should just go away. Because I gotta say, I spend a LOT less time on here since that idiot showed up. (he's gotta be an alter...honestly, there can't be anyone that frickin retarded out there...can there?)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't miss Joey and I wish willy would follow him...if Willy is an alter of one of the mods (as I suspect) he should just go away. Because I gotta say, I spend a LOT less time on here since that idiot showed up. (he's gotta be an alter...honestly, there can't be anyone that frickin retarded out there...can there?)

As far as I can tell, willy isn't a Mods alter. But I could be wrong!!!

Top Bottom