Who Is Riding Where for the Sept Long Weekend???

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headin out to Buttle Lake,between Cambell river and Gold river,big family get together,lots of liquids and some riding.

rounder

Reaction score
wish i was riding instead im golfing...life sucks when you cant play everything at once

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anywhere we can get to from ForFar Campground (Southwest of Athabasca). First time out there, but have some GPS tracks from another guy that go by Baptiste Lake, Narrow Lake/Long Lake, Long Island Lake, Francis lake, and Banana Lake.

Cameo

Reaction score
Headed to Cadomin, hoping to find Ruby Lake and falls. tried many times many years ago, but have never made it. can anyone tell me how many Km past the Cardinal divide is the trail enterance, or best place to camp? I have been in the area many times, but usually just follow the next trail i find, etc...

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cameo..cross the divide and stay on the road (thats the grave flats road) for a half hr or so..or the right side there are signs..the first one you will hit is the cardinal falls sign..thats a nice ride into there too..if you stay on the road again on the right hand side is another sign for ruby falls..there you cross the mcleod river..go until the next river cross it the you gotta turn right asap..the ruby falls trail goes right up the river..dont go straight or that ends up at the south esk trail head.thats for another day..it too is a nice trail.from the ruby falls sign to the falls is aro 23km..kinda bumpy but well worth the trip..there are firepits at the falls and picnic tables there too..makes for an excellent day..:beer:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
On Friday I'm riding the Dirty Swan, Saturday I'm Falls Creek Bound and on Sunday I'm probably heading into the Humminbird and on Monday I'm going back to a super wicked fishing hole I found yesterday. Check out the pics Brotha!!

Nice pics Darcy!!! Do you keep any of those??? Look mighty tastey! :beer::d

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heading to Little Smoky for some quadding to the Historic Cabin on the Old Edson-Grande Prairie Trail. We hunt in that area so will check it out.
Everyone have a safe and enjoyable weekend. Remember we all have to work Tuesday (or most of us)

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was suposed to go out to outwest but that didnt happen so now were just going to redwater

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I went out to outwest. I rode to the falls with sumx54, ministick man and his sons, rknight111 and many others. Great ride. I even did a handstand (unintenially) on the handle bars. Ministick man had the best view. Great view and ride. Thanks to sumx 54 for the help on the weekend. We were treated to a a good show with Darcy and Ron.Mountains to mud 4 and 5 riders. Darcy swamped his machine. We got it running again. Ron did some donuts and he rolled. He and machine were okay.:beer:

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice sounded lei kyou guys had fun
my weekedn was crap went to redwater got there and my clutches were rubbing or looses are sumthin fro mthe new sclutch springs i got put in the guy abz did soemthign wrong and that happed after 10 min of rding short ride weekend not too happy =(

Top Bottom