who has jumped ship to a Pro???

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
12 and 13 windshields are exactly the same except 13's got more color options. I've got a black one on my 12 retro that I would like to trade you for your white one but Mamma got in there before me, fair and square. If she doesn't take it PM me.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i thought i read on here in the spring that he snow checked a 13. my mistake.

Nope. He didnt ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350696766.603846.jpg

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
12 and 13 windshields are exactly the same except 13's got more color options. I've got a black one on my 12 retro that I would like to trade you for your white one but Mamma got in there before me, fair and square. If she doesn't take it PM me.

Ill let ya know

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also have noticed because of this thread, there sure is a lot of ship jumpers :D

NeilV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From 08 dragon 700 155 to 13 pro 163. Cant wait for the snow !
View attachment 138018
That retro looks AWESOME!!

i switched to a pro last year. dont regret it one bit, absolutely love it. had doo, then cats, now polaris....i will buy the best sled on the market, not brand loyal in anyway, and for me this is hands down the best out by a long shot

MR PRO 800

Reaction score
I have had yamaha turbos the last few years a buddy of mine got a pro last year he rides with use all the time and well every time we stop at the hill i dont ride my turbo i ride his pro cant belive how much fun riding the pro is, crazy but sold the 450hp apex and got a white le pro 800 braap braap pro 800.png

Reactions: cs5

brochu79

Reaction score
I switched from skidoo to a pro last year I did some farmer trading so I told my self if I didn't like it my wife could have it. So... The first couple of rides I like a lot of things about it but, it was so different and tippy. After 3 rides are started to fall in love with the responsiveness and clutching. Than I was stubborn and couldn't admit to liking it better than the skidoo. So I hopped on a friends etec and that's when I noticed right away the things I liked better with the pro. The throttle felt held back on the skidoo and not as responsive. Than I did a side hill and for got how much you have to counter steer vs the pro would seam to float better making ski's ride straighter less chance to snag buried and hold a straighter line. The pro did seemed under powered to the etec though but the fricken thing keeps going. I raced a few etec's on a lake on perfect new snow conditions and it was so close to the doo's believe it or not I actually would pull a sled length away on hole shot but could never really Gain anymore. mid and top end where bang on. A local sled shop in town dinoed a few pro's and ya polaris pro 800 couldn't even get over 130hp! I was discouraged but it was still fun. This year I got that mod shop to give me a 35Hp gain so this year should be fun!!!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I switched from skidoo to a pro last year I did some farmer trading so I told my self if I didn't like it my wife could have it. So... The first couple of rides I like a lot of things about it but, it was so different and tippy. After 3 rides are started to fall in love with the responsiveness and clutching. Than I was stubborn and couldn't admit to liking it better than the skidoo. So I hopped on a friends etec and that's when I noticed right away the things I liked better with the pro. The throttle felt held back on the skidoo and not as responsive. Than I did a side hill and for got how much you have to counter steer vs the pro would seam to float better making ski's ride straighter less chance to snag buried and hold a straighter line. The pro did seemed under powered to the etec though but the fricken thing keeps going. I raced a few etec's on a lake on perfect new snow conditions and it was so close to the doo's believe it or not I actually would pull a sled length away on hole shot but could never really Gain anymore. mid and top end where bang on. A local sled shop in town dinoed a few pro's and ya polaris pro 800 couldn't even get over 130hp! I was discouraged but it was still fun. This year I got that mod shop to give me a 35Hp gain so this year should be fun!!!

BLASPHEMY!! :nono: Maxwell is going to kick your ass. Wait until Sno-Pro and the Doo-Crew hear this BS. Tsk Tsk... :cool:

But since I like Pro's too... I need to know that you did to get 35HP gain?? :p

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BLASPHEMY!! :nono: Maxwell is going to kick your ass. Wait until Sno-Pro and the Doo-Crew hear this BS. Tsk Tsk... :cool:

But since I like Pro's too... I need to know that you did to get 35HP gain?? :p

Thats right 'mama. All doo dodgers will be documented and reported to BRP headquarters where there memberships will go through a long review process and dealt with accordingly.:rolleyes:

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sold my 2012 etec last spring and bought a 2012 pro 163 with 100 miles today. Cant wait to see how it feels.

Top Bottom