who all dirtbikes?

Freeride Motocross

Reaction score
just wondering who all the people are that dirtbike that were at the jamboree or even the sport quads? i was the one riding th yellow rmz250 with alberta cycle decals

Freeride Motocross

Reaction score
well you sure did miss out! what a great time it was been there for 4 years and keeps getting better and more popular!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there on the KTM 450 XC quad.. boyfriend was on the Kawasaki 450f.. pretty sure you were talkin to us quite hammered after a round of beer pong

Freeride Motocross

Reaction score
ahahahaha yeaaa i remember you guys you guys were always at about the same place during the ride too i think and for the talking part hammered i think i remember that but was hungover in the morning but hey i got free pair of goggles for being winning aha we found our friend passed out on the side of the road with the beer pong table in his arms ahaha and you were there last year too wernt you?

Freeride Motocross

Reaction score
ahha yea i wouldent like the 4 speed either i would like to have a bigger range of gears to choose from

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope this was his first year attending. had a broken ankle last year so couldnt ride at jamboree time and had to work the year before that.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and hubby were there on bikes, the ones in my siggy, and we were riding with other bikers from the site on the rally and some quads, but Fridays ride we had 7 or 8 bikes, 1 sport quad (white6), and 3 or 4 4x4s? Its a good feeling that bikes were the majority in our riding groups again this year.. :)

Freeride Motocross

Reaction score
Me and hubby were there on bikes, the ones in my siggy, and we were riding with other bikers from the site on the rally and some quads, but Fridays ride we had 7 or 8 bikes, 1 sport quad (white6), and 3 or 4 4x4s? Its a good feeling that bikes were the majority in our riding groups again this year.. :)
Yea ur the one on the crf150r and he's on the Suzuki I remember you guys from last year and yea none of my buddy's rude dirtbikes , only sport quads

Top Bottom