Wheres Enderby

Reaction score
Things that make u go hhmmmmmm.Enderby has some of the best riding in the Okanagan and we don't even make the list of towns.We must be "and area"

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Down river from mabel lake, about 23km away:)

we have been up hunter's several times and loved it...... Did they repair the skyway road around the west side of the mountain range yet? There was a slide that wrecked the road when we were there a few years ago:(

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once you get to ender-a, continue down the road and you will find enderby......if you get to ender-c.....you went too far.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Heading down to Enderby to pick up a new sled. What is the fastest/ best in winter way to get there from Valemount?

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup go south to kamloops then take the vernon exit then,, $hit just google map it

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did the google map. They showed the short way taking some side logging road at Barriere.
This is why I asked. Thanks, now just have to hit the road & get the sled.

E to the v

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The short cut through barriere-addams lake is faster and bypasses kamloops. It will save about half an hour, probably not worth missing a turn or sliding off the road

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of logging trucks on the road. Go through Kamloops to Salmon Arm then you are only about 20 minutes from there.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did the google map. They showed the short way taking some side logging road at Barriere.
This is why I asked. Thanks, now just have to hit the road & get the sled.

yes there is a short cut. Paved a good chunk of it but then logging road until Adams Lake saw mill. Not sure how will it is taken care of in the winter. They did do some major improvements a couple years ago but still a logging road.

Top Bottom