Where to stay in Mcbride

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can check out the donation thread to see who has all donated. BELL Mountain has donated to the club this year.

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure i saw today that they donated. That is where we park. For the same reason. Always ask for the first 3 rooms. Less than 5 feet from the hot tub. Also has a drying room.

Haha i hear ya. thats exactly what we do, you can get into the tub off your rooms step.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can check out the donation thread to see who has all donated. BELL Mountain has donated to the club this year.

Glad to hear that as i'm already booked for a few more trips this year and we're staying at Bell again. As others have mentioned the first couple rooms are the bomb as you run out to the tub in your suit.

RyanSparrow

Reaction score
We ended up staying at beaver creek cabins. It's 10 out of 10. Great place to stay. We were well taken care of. Highly recommended.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rolled into McBride at 3am BC time and the only place open was the Old Hotel across from the train tracks. I don't like to bash any business, but don't stay there!

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rolled into McBride at 3am BC time and the only place open was the Old Hotel across from the train tracks. I don't like to bash any business, but don't stay there!

Did you stop by the other hotels...as most have a night buzzer if no one is on the desk 24hrs.....:confused::confused:

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stayed at the sandman and the Northcounrty we book the the big suite at northcounrty with 5 people it work out about 35 each per night a good restaurant and lounge they also had a night watchperson

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they have not supported the club for the past 2 years.

The "Donation" post below this heading would seem to contradict that.
Don't know them at all but would hat to see someone dissed in a small town if this wasn't fact.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The "Donation" post below this heading would seem to contradict that.
Don't know them at all but would hat to see someone dissed in a small town if this wasn't fact.

they are helping us out this year and it is appreiciated for sure.

skylinegtr

Reaction score
J:dust stayed at the sandman for 4days no complaints there and the food ain't half bad! awesome pizza!!!!! you would have to be ballzy to lift a sled from that parking lot, with the fuzz right across the road!!!!!! and they hire a securty guard to watch your ride for you!!!!!!!

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
J:dust stayed at the sandman for 4days no complaints there and the food ain't half bad! awesome pizza!!!!! you would have to be ballzy to lift a sled from that parking lot, with the fuzz right across the road!!!!!! and they hire a securty guard to watch your ride for you!!!!!!!

I can only speak for the Sandman, as that is the only place I have stayed for three years running. We have always been treated well and the restaurant has excellent food and is reasonably priced.
They went above and beyond to accommodate our group every year. :d

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your headed to mcbride and you know its gonna be late just call ahead of time. and they will accomodate. I know at beaver creek cabins they will give you the combo to your cabin and you can just pull in and go and crash and do your check in the next morning! Jill is the easiest person to deal with! Super lady!

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your headed to mcbride and you know its gonna be late just call ahead of time. and they will accomodate. I know at beaver creek cabins they will give you the combo to your cabin and you can just pull in and go and crash and do your check in the next morning! Jill is the easiest person to deal with! Super lady!

Will know for next time, just thought it was standard to have someone at the front desk 24 hours.

05blazerboy

Reaction score
Gotta say staying at the Beaver Creek cabins is the best choice IN town, would love to try Judy's place out but can't say enough about Jill. Although that being said, I have definitely noticed the cabins appeal going down hill the last two years, our cabin wasn't cleaned at all the last trip we were there, and the hot tub and sauna are not open until december/january sometime, if they're even working, and our cabin didn't have a boot dryer last time I was there either. Could be because they were on vacation, but I'll be up in two weeks staying at the North Country Lodge...just hope the hot tub has been combed this year with all the hair that is usually in it, lol. Still though, can't wait!

snowhunny

Reaction score
The North Country Lodge recently installed cameras all around the outside of the hotel and in the lobby.

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
We have never visited Mcbride. Always gone to valemont golden revy or stats. Our first trip we would really like to try
out MCbride as I hear good things. Where is the place to stay there. Also we have 3 days of riding. What is the most recommended areas. Planning to go end of NOvember. Should be a good
time.

hi there glad to hear you are thinking about our beautiful village. I have just started up a brand new Bed and Breakfast it is called At Home B&B located 400 mountainview Road, McBride, BC We have 4 rooms and accomadation for 6 with 2 bathrooms and a TV room with 52 inch TV with satalite, a drying room, access to the internet completely separate area for your stay. We supply a home cooked breakfast with available bagged lunch please call 250 569 2366 and talk to Leona thanks for your interest in McBride

Last edited:
Top Bottom