Where to stay in Mcbride

RyanSparrow

Reaction score
We have never visited Mcbride. Always gone to valemont golden revy or stats. Our first trip we would really like to try
out MCbride as I hear good things. Where is the place to stay there. Also we have 3 days of riding. What is the most recommended areas. Planning to go end of NOvember. Should be a good
time.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Mountain Haven Bed & Breakfast
670 Dominion Street, McBride
Phone: (250) 569-0226
Edmonton Cell (780) 490-9270
Bed & Breakfast specifically designed for Sledders & ATVers
4 Private Bedrooms $70/person per night
1 Double Room (2 Queen size beds) $50/person per night
Price gets you: Homestyle Breakfast and Trail Lunch Fixings
8 person hot tub, 5 person sauna
Drying Room with Dehumidifier and Boot Dryers
Media Room with Recliners and 52" TV, Computer & Internet for Guests
Garage can be used for repairs, BBQ & Firepit Available
Walking Distance to Hospital, Downtown, Restaurants
You can PM either "bbtoys" or "heyjude" on Snow and Mud or call for more information and reservations."

or

"North Country Lodge
P.O. BOX 567, McBride, British Columbia V0J 2E0
Phone: (250) 569-0001
Fax: (250) 569-0002
Email: info@northcountrylodge.ca
Reservations 1-888-695-9322"

Here is a couple of choices

Mayfly

Reaction score
I recommend Mountain Haven B&B in McBride.
Was treated like family, breakfast was always awesome (Thanks Judy) and Barry even took myself and my son up for the day (Thanks Barry).
Will be back again and again.
Mayfly:beer:

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
and the food is unbeleivable!!! its by far the best place to stay if you can get in

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
We have never visited Mcbride. Always gone to valemont golden revy or stats. Our first trip we would really like to try
out MCbride as I hear good things. Where is the place to stay there. Also we have 3 days of riding. What is the most recommended areas. Planning to go end of NOvember. Should be a good
time.

Thanks guys for the flattering comments. I'm blushing.

New visitors are always welcome. Sorry, but I don't have any openings until mid December. You are always welcome to stop by the house for coffee and cookies, though. Barry and the boys will be happy to point you to the best places to play and I believe there is a Riding Areas section on the main page that will give you some info. If you would like to hire a tour guide, Rod at Adrenaline Tours can help you out.

Beaver Creek Cabins is a really nice place to stay as well. Jill is awesome
and is a great supporter of the snowmobile club. There is a new B & B here that will be opening soon (they are aiming for December 1st I think) - also great people.

Sandman Inn and North Country Lodge are also supporters of the Snowmobile Club here.

Depends upon what type of accommodations you are looking for and what amenities you want. Feel free to PM me with your preferences and I will be happy to point you in the right direction.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Mountain Haven Bed & Breakfast
670 Dominion Street, McBride
Phone: (250) 569-0226
Edmonton Cell (780) 490-9270
Bed & Breakfast specifically designed for Sledders & ATVers
4 Private Bedrooms $70/person per night
1 Double Room (2 Queen size beds) $50/person per night
Price gets you: Homestyle Breakfast and Trail Lunch Fixings
8 person hot tub, 5 person sauna
Drying Room with Dehumidifier and Boot Dryers
Media Room with Recliners and 52" TV, Computer & Internet for Guests
Garage can be used for repairs, BBQ & Firepit Available
Walking Distance to Hospital, Downtown, Restaurants
You can PM either "bbtoys" or "heyjude" on Snow and Mud or call for more information and reservations."

or

"North Country Lodge
P.O. BOX 567, McBride, British Columbia V0J 2E0
Phone: (250) 569-0001
Fax: (250) 569-0002
Email: info@northcountrylodge.ca
Reservations 1-888-695-9322"

Here is a couple of choices

Are those prices correct for Mountian Haven?

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Have stayed at the Scarecrow as well. They are across from Bell mountain, great food, hot tub etc. OOOOOOld furniture!!! Some stuff is 300 plus years old!! Pretty cool to look at the tables etc. and how they were made.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Are those prices correct for Mountian Haven?

He must have had an older brochure. $75.00 per night per person for the private rooms. The shared room is $65.00 each per night. Couples are $110.00 per night. And we don't have the Edmonton Cell number anymore. Everything else is the same.

Website is MOUNTAIN HAVEN BED & BREAKFAST - Home

Last edited:

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He must have had an older brochure. $75.00 per night per person for the private rooms. The shared room is $65.00 each per night. Couples are $110.00 per night. And we don't have the Edmonton Cell number anymore. Everything else is the same.

Website is MOUNTAIN HAVEN BED & BREAKFAST - Home

Thats what I though, Thanks Judy, see you in January, cant wait and remember I dont eat eggs, lol:d

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Shhhh......Dont tell Judy but I would pay way more to stay with them than anywhere else. :d

These two provide the best place in Mcbride to stay. Its home away from home. Love the opportunity to sled with Barry. And Judy's cooking is amazing. They really know the meaning of making their customers feel welcome.

Cheers,:beer:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have stayed at the Scarecrow as well. They are across from Bell mountain, great food, hot tub etc. OOOOOOld furniture!!! Some stuff is 300 plus years old!! Pretty cool to look at the tables etc. and how they were made.

they have not supported the club for the past 2 years.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lotsa nice places to stay in and around Mcbride, check the Mcbride website out, , The Terracana is a nice option being halfway between Mcbride and Valemount as well.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been going to mcbride for 12 years and stayed almost every place in town. Cant forget Beaver creek cabins!!! I like that you can have a fire outside and have a bbq on the front porch. also nice to have the sleds backed in nice and close to the window by the bed so you dont need to worry about sleds getting stolen! Get treated great always!!! also dont have people keeping you up with there partying being that you have very nice seperate cabins. nice hot tub too!!!:)

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did not support the club last year or this year.

I am guilty of staying here mostly cause of the hot-tub out the door but did not know about the support or the lack of rather. I may have to re-evaluate where i sleep.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am guilty of staying here mostly cause of the hot-tub out the door but did not know about the support or the lack of rather. I may have to re-evaluate where i sleep.

Pretty sure i saw today that they donated. That is where we park. For the same reason. Always ask for the first 3 rooms. Less than 5 feet from the hot tub. Also has a drying room.

Top Bottom