Where to ride in Blue river BC???

chriscat1000

Reaction score
me and some buddys are going to blue river on nov24 i never rode here before were can i find were to ride or were is the best place to ride

Last edited by a moderator:

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Where o ride in Blue river Bc

Not sure of where you're staying, but if you're at the Glacier House just chat with the peeps there and you'll get good direction. Depending on conditions you can ride right from the hotel to some great areas. If possibe try to hook up with someone that knows the area a bit because it can get a little tricky in some places.
Have fun and play safe...lots of avalanches in those areas:)

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pm Lexy, Or polarisryder.

Those 2 live there, Lexy's a supporting vendor for the glacier mountain lodge i believe, She will give some good information.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

JHM its dooryder now haha

we for that time, of the year you could ride finn, foam and probably redsands/parberry if the trail is broke in, and maybe salmon lake if the trail is broke in

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com

me and some buddys are going to blue river on nov24 i never rode here before were can i find were to ride or were is the best place to ride

Good Morning Chriscat...

Just stop by the Glacier Mountain Lodge and we can give you info on where to go and what areas are open.

Lex

Maygs

Reaction score
be careful with your belongings and truck. last time me and my family and friends were at blue river our truck window got smashed out and our extra gear and supplies got stollen. Now we recommend to leave all your stuff at your hotel and keep your truck cleaned out and the doors unlocked (saves you from driving home with out a window in) Not sure where we rode last year, but it was great and were hoping to head back the last weekend of Nov. Have fun.

Top Bottom