Where to buy a 2016 Summit

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
How do you like dealing with them? I had a terrible experience there with my seadoo a few summers back but everyone else seems to like them. Lol either that or they just love spending money. .

I deal with Cold Lake store and have no problems and excellent service..
If I do get bad service from toy reapirs, truck repairs etc. I take the time to talk to the managers and can generally get things worked out....
Be courteous and respectfull and things will generally work out...

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
How do you like dealing with them? I had a terrible experience there with my seadoo a few summers back but everyone else seems to like them. Lol either that or they just love spending money. .

I deal with Cold Lake store and have no problems and excellent service..
If I do get bad service from toy reapirs, truck repairs etc. I take the time to talk to the managers and can generally get things worked out....
Be courteous and respectfull and things will generally work out...

Smart man... I've never understood... When you are in a place... And you see somebody totally blowing a gasket. A. when somebody does help you out... Nobody is going to respect you because you didn't respect them... Nor will they want your business again. B. Do people honestly think.. This will improve your next experience? Nobody wants to see somebody have a bad experience.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was about 5 years ago, I was still in school and since I'm not from St. Paul (only store they had open at the time) almost all the my dealings were over the phone. I was never rude but they were quite disrespectful, basically saying I didn't know any better and the broken parts were my fault even though the seadoo hadn't left the trailer. At the end of it I just paid to be done dealing with them because I was tired of it. Good luck getting through to a manager when your a high school kid lol if others have had good experience that's good to know, maybe I just got the wrong people on the wrong days or something. . .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom