where to buy 2013 pro rmk with turbo installed at dealer

AP48379

Reaction score
Anyone know of a reputable dealer that could install a turbo on a new sled and maybe keep warranty?

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chris at Parkland motorsports is working on a boondocker turbo kit right now and finished one up last week. Great looking kit. Give him a call 780-963-0080

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well, i see your in alberta but we just bought a 2013 pro and were having johnny install the turbo. he calls him slef doctor johns preformance. he use to be part owners of the polairs dealer here in kelowna bc but has been on his own for awhile. hes an older guy who knows polaris inside and out.

he only uses boondocker turbo kits, and will advise to run 40% race/c12 fuel for 8lbs of boost. he will also ask to go for the inital ride to dial it in for you.

i can check with him if you like on price of kit and install?

i know he cant offer the same price as our deal to everyone but i can try.

our 2013 pro 163 with electric start is $21,000 roughly taxes in with intercooled turbo kit installed and 2012 driveshaft swaped along with the track changed to a 166"

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a reputable dealer that could install a turbo on a new sled and maybe keep warranty?

Couldn't imagine any dealer (that would be reputable) doing that and risking there relationship with there manufacturer???

ccherniak

Reaction score
Go to high line Polaris in wetaskiwin they are the dealer for h and m turbos, my opinion best turbo for a Polaris cus they only work on Polaris

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well, i see your in alberta but we just bought a 2013 pro and were having johnny install the turbo. he calls him slef doctor johns preformance. he use to be part owners of the polairs dealer here in kelowna bc but has been on his own for awhile. hes an older guy who knows polaris inside and out.

he only uses boondocker turbo kits, and will advise to run 40% race/c12 fuel for 8lbs of boost. he will also ask to go for the inital ride to dial it in for you.

i can check with him if you like on price of kit and install?

i know he cant offer the same price as our deal to everyone but i can try.

our 2013 pro 163 with electric start is $21,000 roughly taxes in with intercooled turbo kit installed and 2012 driveshaft swaped along with the track changed to a 166"

dr. john is one of the most knowledgeable guys i know .... all he does is work on polaris sleds and builds some of the nicest machines i have ever seen ... as well he is just a good guy all he want is your sled to run top notch and will bend over backwards to do that

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just got a boost it kit installed on mine and it is by far the best kit on the market right now.

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent had any work done at Parkland Motorsports, but I have talked with Chris for info and recomendations and he was very helpful and quick to get back to me. Also the sled he had at the trade show was sick, awesome work.

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I down load pics I have to shrink them. Open pics with Paint and shrink them there. Its pretty easy

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is some pics of my boost it turbo , can't really see much I will take some better pics tomorrow
ny4ebepa.jpg
puqaguqe.jpg
quta5evy.jpg

Top Bottom