Where stay in revy for snowmobile trip?

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys my buddys and I are trying to find a good place to go in revy where u can sled out from your cabin? Were bringing are wives so maybe a lodge would be best but what places do u recommend to stay where there is some good mountian sledding, Im thinkin boulder and frisbee mountian!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glacier house and peaks lodge have mountain access

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stayed at both. Peaks isn't as fancy but I like it better and a bit cheaper. And Alex at the peaks is a stand up guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never tried the peaks and stayed at glacier house when it had different management I have heard the new manager's are very good. They also have sled rentals and guides.

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys I just priced out peaks lodge a little more than I expected but would be nice to sled from front door and have sleds locked up in compound at night!

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you were expecting to pay but his rates are pretty reasonable I thought.
Great food, gas on site, compound for sleds, ride and access boulder and frisby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't even know they snowmobile there, that's just crazy.

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you were expecting to pay but his rates are pretty reasonable I thought.
Great food, gas on site, compound for sleds, ride and access boulder and frisby.

Yes there pretty good just that glacier lodge for one of the big group cabins was 1400 bucks in jan and peaks was about 400 more for a big common area room upstairs with 4 bedrooms inside! Sounds like peaks has the better reviews so I think will try them! Havent heard too many good reviews about glacier!

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we went back and forth and decided on glacier house resort large group cabin in jan! Hopefully there will be some good snow!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well we went back and forth and decided on glacier house resort large group cabin in jan! Hopefully there will be some good snow!

Most the reviews you read about Glacier House would be with the old management. Its been under new management for just over a year or so now

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most the reviews you read about Glacier House would be with the old management. Its been under new management for just over a year or so now

Thanks I heard they were under new management but wasent sure when!

Top Bottom