Where is the CHEAPEST place to stay in Revy

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The monashee was pretty nasty too gateway claims they have brand new rooms and security cams too? But I think it maybe the sandman or days in for me.
Stayed there (Gateway) late last winter because the Days was full. Where are the new rooms located? Lol. Floor in out room had a serious lean to it and gotta love those loggers firing up all there trucks at 3 am every morning.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's only if you don't take care of yourself. The Army has taught me a thing or two about staying clean ;) haha.

U do know if u come to sicamous u can stay at my place now eh.

Even if u ride Revy.

Have a loft with beds and all.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Reaction score
smokeybear campground offers log cabins,rooms and all season r.v sites.
there's a x-large hot tub,and a heated shop if needed.
so for a sledders group rate of 60 dollars per person, you get a bed, full breakfast,
and a bagged lunch.
we have 24 security cams.
and you can ride to boulder from here.

jamessavage

Reaction score
Not sure what is so "Ewww" about the Gateway? Stayed there a couple times and will again. Stay at the Regent a little longer or ride a little harder the day before and you don't even notice there are logging trucks around in the early hours, haha. $50 difference for a weekend seems kind of minor in the whole game. Stay where you like, you are in Revelstoke sledding, the room should be the least of your worries...I'm always more worried about how bad the trees kick my ass

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The gateway sucks. Plain and simple.

The hot tub is gross , the beds suck , has no set up places to hang Ur wet stuff to dry. The parking lot sucks balls.

Do I need to keep going ??

Went down hill when the Koreans took it over.

For 5 bucks more a night the days inn is so far ahead its not funny.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Top Bottom