Where is the CHEAPEST place to stay in Revy

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you got a heated enclosed, you can't stay cheaper than that.

I always plan on doing this one weekend but then I remember how terrible the food service is 😱 but on the other hand, the beer is cheap and cold 🍻

I would highly recommend Peaks Lodge. Alex knows how to take care of sledders, and sledding from the front door is tough to beat as well as on site fuel!

Thegeneral

Last edited:

Thedoityouselfguy

Reaction score
Well this turned out to be a half decent thread but should be rephrased to what are the cheapest rooms during PEAK SEASON!!

I know a lot of companies advertise 70 bucks per night or less....but that is what they start at. I love it when you get there and find that they only have the presidential suite available......when you get there.....on a Wednesday! And let's face it.....who plans on seeing "sunny" in the forecast 3 weeks before heading out.

I want the best rates, on the nicest weekend(or weekday), with the most snow, on extremely short notcice!

Know any hotel like that?

peakslodge

Reaction score
Well this turned out to be a half decent thread but should be rephrased to what are the cheapest rooms during PEAK SEASON!!

I know a lot of companies advertise 70 bucks per night or less....but that is what they start at. I love it when you get there and find that they only have the presidential suite available......when you get there.....on a Wednesday! And let's face it.....who plans on seeing "sunny" in the forecast 3 weeks before heading out.

I want the best rates, on the nicest weekend(or weekday), with the most snow, on extremely short notcice!

Know any hotel like that?

Yes, we are offering to you a sledders rate of $69 per night ALL YEAR LONG (MOTEL ONLY) on every deep snow day, every sunny day, every day this year you will be able to have that rate. Added bonus is mountain access and a locked compound for your sled.

Thedoityouselfguy

Reaction score
Yes, we are offering to you a sledders rate of $69 per night ALL YEAR LONG (MOTEL ONLY) on every deep snow day, every sunny day, every day this year you will be able to have that rate. Added bonus is mountain access and a locked compound for your sled.

Ok where do I sign up. See you in December. I heard its half price if we mention this thread when we book a room!

Thedoityouselfguy

Reaction score
So does peaks lodge have its own trail going up to boulder or do you have to ski doo along the hwy to the parking lot by revelstoke and pay ur 20 bucks and then go up????

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its the Old trail,,, Years back the parking lot was over by the peaks off the highway. You take that trail and it joins with the main trails... still have to pay for trail pass. You can buy it at the peaks I think?

peakslodge

Reaction score
So does peaks lodge have its own trail going up to boulder or do you have to ski doo along the hwy to the parking lot by revelstoke and pay ur 20 bucks and then go up????

Yes we have our own trail from the lodge that connects to the main trail from the boulder parking lot. It is also groomed, you can access boulder, turtle, and Frisby right from our lodge when their is enough snow. Trail passes may be purchased from the lodge, and during busy times their is a trail pass booth setup. We also have fuel. Their is no need to load your sled up into your trailer or truck just park it in the compound and walk up to your room or our lounge.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta say Peaks Lodge sounds tough to beat. Ride from the lot and still some of the cheapest rates in town. Bring a couple boxes of beer and a guy would never have to go anywhere else all weekend.

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peaks is Great, BUT if they are full do not hesitate to try the Glacier House, before everyone jumps in saying how they hate that place, it was not the place that sucked it was the owner. New owners are great, whole new vibe over there and same deal as peaks as far as access goes. Not sure price but like the Peaks, it's location, location, location. Oh and security at both places is good, wished it was as good at my house.( dam crack heads) either way can't go wrong with either place.Enjoy your stay and lock up your ****. G

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peaks is Great, BUT if they are full do not hesitate to try the Glacier House, before everyone jumps in saying how they hate that place, it was not the place that sucked it was the owner. New owners are great, whole new vibe over there and same deal as peaks as far as access goes. Not sure price but like the Peaks, it's location, location, location. Oh and security at both places is good, wished it was as good at my house.( dam crack heads) either way can't go wrong with either place.Enjoy your stay and lock up your ****. G
Cops still haven't found your stuff Revy?

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, now I sit and wait....3 more weeks for insurance, glad I have it for sure but as you guys know you never win. All the little costs that add up. ( sorry for thread hijack) do come ride here it is some of the best easiest access sledding you will find. Both Peaks and Glacier House have great security and great locations.

JTaylor

Reaction score
Ok this is what i found when i called around and asked about sledders rates for a room with two beds (double occupancy) for 4 nights during peak season

Days-inn $483
Sandman $455
Monashee $447
Glacier house $515
Peaks $544
Gateway $409

these prices where all tax in, when i talked to Peaks they did not mention the cheaper rooms? i have stayed at most of the other hotels but never Peaks or Glacier and really like the idea of riding right from there. but as the post says where is the cheapest place to stay??

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok this is what i found when i called around and asked about sledders rates for a room with two beds (double occupancy) for 4 nights during peak season

Days-inn $483
Sandman $455
Monashee $447
Glacier house $515
Peaks $544
Gateway $409

these prices where all tax in, when i talked to Peaks they did not mention the cheaper rooms? i have stayed at most of the other hotels but never Peaks or Glacier and really like the idea of riding right from there. but as the post says where is the cheapest place to stay??

Don't stay at the gateway. Ewwww

Used to be good a few years ago.

But now it sucks bad.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

JTaylor

Reaction score
The monashee was pretty nasty too gateway claims they have brand new rooms and security cams too? But I think it maybe the sandman or days in for me.

Top Bottom