Where can i ride in blue/avola/clearwater

bruno

Reaction score
Family is coming on Valentine's with the sleds. Need help with detailed instructions of the best places to ride,they need more info than i can give.. intermed. riders....cheers :beer::cool:

xrsrev

Reaction score
Chat with Blue Jewel or Glacier Mountain Lodge on here and they will point u in the perfect places! I like Foam, Ground hog, Salmon, White river and Parberry. There are many other places to ride depending on what u like! If you are staying in Blue or not, you can stop by either of the above places and get maps as well! Blue is a sledder friendly place...........Just DONT PISS THEM OFF! Lexy is a mean one! I hear Patty can be to! LMAO! :)

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chat with Blue Jewel or Glacier Mountain Lodge on here and they will point u in the perfect places! I like Foam, Ground hog, Salmon, White river and Parberry. There are many other places to ride depending on what u like! If you are staying in Blue or not, you can stop by either of the above places and get maps as well! Blue is a sledder friendly place...........Just DONT PISS THEM OFF! Lexy is a mean one! I hear Patty can be to! LMAO! :)

LOL....I am such a meaning.......lol...:d:d:d:d

Top Bottom