Where are you from/ Where do you ride?

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey im just curious where everyone lives and where you ride. I live in Grande Prairie and ride at the dunes and pit mostly, i also go to brule a lot. i have a sport quad and 4x4 but mostly ride the sport quad. i your interested in going to brule let me know cause i go lots and i can let you know when im going cause i have lots of room for others most of the time

psullivan@telus.blackberry.net:cool:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'm out west of Rocky Mountain House in the foothills operating an Adventure company. I smash on a modded Outty 800 for the most part or the Polaris RZR if the kids are out with me.
If your ever out this way look me up for a rip. Cheerz :beer:

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lloydminster and ride anywhere but mostly around Little Fishing Lake Sask. lately.

Right on Sparky, I'm from Lloyd as well. How is the riding at Little Fishing? I've heard stories from there but havn't made it there yet. Welcome to the site.

:beerchug:

sparky660

Reaction score
Hey Bubs,

The riding is really good. You can play in all the muskeg you want or stay somewhat dry all day. If you want to get together for a ride let me know we can go for a run up there being you are part of the elite class of Yamaha riders. ;)

T-GUY1978

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
edmonton / we ride bruderheim (day trips) if were camping we head out down by nordegg

phanatic

Reaction score
I just got my quad in February, been riding mostly in the Sexsmith area. Been to the Dunes a few times.

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sylvan Lake ~ Phyllis Lake, Sundre, Outwest, but Chambers is my fav!

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Bubs,

The riding is really good. You can play in all the muskeg you want or stay somewhat dry all day. If you want to get together for a ride let me know we can go for a run up there being you are part of the elite class of Yamaha riders. ;)

Sounds good might take a little planning on my part. I'm booked almost every weekend till the end of July. I do shift work so I only get two weekends a month and I'm getting married in July...so the :realmad:BOSS:realmad: has informed me that I have to do stuff for the wedding.

I'm not sure why??? I already did my part and bought the ring.

Anyways just send me a pm or something and we'll get something set up.:beer::beer:

FyreRyder

Reaction score
Sylvan Lake
South and West of Rocky, Med Lake and Alder Flat.
The best is Fall Creek IMO

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
live at antler lake..15 min east of sherwood park..ride everywhere..rocky,chambers creek,chump lake,bonnyville,sometime we get in the truck.look at the sky then decide where we are going..as long as we got fuel and:beer: were good to go:d

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from Edmonton, i camp at South Buck Lake, so ive been checkin out Alder Flatts and Drayton Valley, but gonna hit up Nordegg area soon

Top Bottom