Where are the Polaris guy's & gals

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought the best section in this site was a little quiet. No tech concerns or problems. It must be because all those Polaris run so well, right boys.

(this should start a little heat):)

:snowmobilers_wave:

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Where are the Polaris guy's

probably because 07 was the first year in quite a few that they had an actual mountain sled.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Add me to your list.
2001 RMK 800, 156" - ported/poslished etc and has a thirst for race fuel.
1999 RMK 700, 144" - shaved heads and piped.
Below is a photo of my son and I in Valemont.

Attachments

• Bonding.jpg
    Bonding.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 582

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score

A few Polaris guys,last year. Bought new Doo's. They enjoyed the ride and were saying how effertless it was to control, as compared to there Polaris.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com

.....and gals ride them too. Funny I`ve been riding a Polaris mtn. sled for yrs. for the last 3 yrs. it has been a 03 700 RMK 151"
Went on a ride with Doo guys with their new models a couple yrs. back. They didn`t even ask me to try out the new sleds after they watched me not make the hill, loose it at the top and roll down into the trees. They were all yelling hang onto her!!!!! They did ask me if I wanted anything fixed while it was upside down though. They didn`t invite me last yr.
I did get to try a turboed yammi last yr. way too much giddy up for me. I get in enough trouble as it is.:eek:
I did try the new Phazer and Nytro last spring, just not enough sled between me and the trees.

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Its nice to see alittle action. Wasn't trying to bash the sleds, just wondering who's riding Polaris.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I rode Polaris up until I bought the yammie, I have been tosing around the idea of snow checking the 800 dragon next year...we will see.:D

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i currently have a 02 800 rmk 151" , just rebuilt the top end . i was thinking of putting on 159 or 162" by 16 track on it. Not sure if that is a good idea or not. looking to buy new next year, so not sure if i should waste the money or not

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

Workin to pay for the up coming sled trips.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I've had them all; but right now I'm Dooin' the Doo again. But I'm sure I'll have a Poo again someday......maybe.....or another Cat....:dunno:

the Champ

Reaction score

I ride an '03 800 151", with no problems what-so-ever to report up to this date. Besides an installed big air kit,, she is run stock. Also motified the handle bars by way of a block riser( 6" riser w/2" pivot post )

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

New poo rider here, 03 600 RMK 144, will soon be far from stock.

Cheers

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Will post pics, but the mods haven't begun yet, just getting idea's and don't want to loose the reliability, need bar risers for my pro tapers for starters, just not sure how high to go.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Okay Throttle-up, Did You Get One Of The Few Dragon 800's.... Heard Lots About The 700's, Last Year, But Never Actually Saw One Run..... I Liked 'em Too(actually I Like Any Sled, 'cause It Means Its Sleddin' Time!!!!), But Heard I Couldn't Buy One, When I Bought My 1000rt.... Too Bad!

throttle-up

Reaction score
Website
www.leekseeker.com

Okay Throttle-up, Did You Get One Of The Few Dragon 800's.... Heard Lots About The 700's, Last Year, But Never Actually Saw One Run..... I Liked 'em Too(actually I Like Any Sled, 'cause It Means Its Sleddin' Time!!!!), But Heard I Couldn't Buy One, When I Bought My 1000rt.... Too Bad!

Yea I did! I'm a little choked though....Everyone else is getting their new iron within the next month or so and I'll be sitting till Dec. I sure hope it's worth the wait.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Some in the industry are saying it may be into late Dec for the roll out on the Dragon..hopefully that's wrong.
Yea I did! I'm a little choked though....Everyone else is getting their new iron within the next month or so and I'll be sitting till Dec. I sure hope it's worth the wait.

Top Bottom