Where are the Polaris guy's & gals

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Where are the Polaris guy's

throtteup the wait will be worth it i had to wait till dec last year for my 700 dragon put on 700 miles the ride was the best sled polaris has made power ride handling all in one sweat package

GRD

Reaction score

How long is the track on that Arnold?

I think I mentioned to you that I rode my buddies last year in sicamous... Nice ride... The 800 should be really good. I was able to compare the 900 rmk(06) and the 700 Dragon. That 900 rmk has a ton of torque, noticably more than the 700 dragon, but very inpressed with what that 700 hundred would do. It will be nice to see that Dragon with more torque...

throtteup the wait will be worth it i had to wait till dec last year for my 700 dragon put on 700 miles the ride was the best sled polaris has made power ride handling all in one sweat package

Last edited:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

the track is 155 the 160 track would be to much for the 700 side hilling last year the track speed was just right for the power and clutch fab1 is going to post some pictures of last years riding the hills we climbed were a little on the steep side scared the ch!t out of me when we got to the top the old 600 would never have got anywhere close to the top not a real fan of high places but going to have to suck it up if i want ride the sleds potential

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

My brother has snow checked an 800 dragon and what is impressive is that it only weights in 2lbs more than the 700 dragon!! It should be a point and shoot.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

My brother has snow checked an 800 dragon and what is impressive is that it only weights in 2lbs more than the 700 dragon!! It should be a point and shoot.

Just great...... Now I have to Turbo the Big Horse or GetR'Done & the CHAMP are going to call the shots !!!...... NOS fooling around anymore ! I sense TROUBLE ! LOL.:yikes::doh:

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We're all sitting back reading the dozens and dozens of XP threads :)
Kidding.... I don't care what you ride.
I have a list of stuff for my 900. Waiting for some room in my brothers heated garage.
Is it better if you suspend the back of the sled off the ground in order to remove the track shock? I am putting in the 225# spring this weekend.

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just great...... Now I have to Turbo the Big Horse or GetR'Done & the CHAMP are going to call the shots !!!...... NOS fooling around anymore ! I sense TROUBLE ! LOL.:yikes::doh:

Did those two also order new dragons?

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

Both lookin REAL HARD & following leads, No snow check so the hunt is on for someone on the backtrack... So far we have found one.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

cey800, Where & when do you plan to burn your first tank this season ?

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nothing concrete for Nov. I enjoy riding around McBride and Valemount for early ridding. Going to Revy on Dec 10. And you?

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

Nothing concrete for Nov. I enjoy riding around McBride and Valemount for early ridding. Going to Revy on Dec 10. And you?

It is a point & shoot thing. Most times Valemount first. Would like to ride south areas some more, Only rode some areas in Golden & CNP.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Here it is in as bought condition

Attachments

• DSCN0730.JPG
    DSCN0730.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 155

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I already like it except for I just bought a used can for it and now runs like crap. seems to take a long time to idle down from high revs

• Thanks
Reactions: Dlo

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

I don't really have much input as to why it's running so poor with a can, maybe jetting?
Mine has twin pipes and runs in high idle for a long time until the pipes warm up.

I already like it except for I just bought a used can for it and now runs like crap. seems to take a long time to idle down from high revs

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It stays at high idle for awhile just when reving it up, but I also removed the belt so I could rev it up to check the can without spinning the track. I wonder if its cause the motor has no load on it?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Yup, Yup, Yup...... Never Run An Engine Without The Belt..... Can Be Overrevved Very Easily, With Resulting Damage. Be Careful!!!!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

Yes, I agree with the dancer on the prior post.... No belt = overspeed.

Top Bottom