When is your anniversary ?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please post pictures of what you bought without telling her!

I didn't buy anything, I just want everyone to know that I am a very blessed man, because I have the world's best sweetheart wife.

I love you pookie hunny button love !

Last edited:

jeremy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have shared the last 10 years and 7 partnered with an amazing woman on August 2nd. BB :friends::kissass:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
she is also proving that you can log in on the same name on 2 comps at the same time. she is only 30ft away right now and both are on magnet.
not sayin what shes typing is lies i am just sayin you know.

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
she is also proving that you can log in on the same name on 2 comps at the same time. she is only 30ft away right now and both are on magnet.
not sayin what shes typing is lies i am just sayin you know.

Nice try, I beleive it says Snow Girl, just sayiin

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sept. 15 I will have been married to Jen for 3 years, and together for 13.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
August 9 will have been married to the best lady I know and will be our 7th year married and been together 19 years.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will be 15 years married for the wife and I on Dec 2, 2010. we will have been together for 25 years on that date, started out together in high school at the ripe ol age of 17.

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Wild Red Head and I have been married for 20 years on August 7th! WOW. I can't believe she still hangs out with me! She has put up with a lot! She is wonderful and I only hope that I can have her for another 20 or 30 years. Speaking of putting up with a lot!!!! I am going racing on Saturday, and not taking her out for dinner. (I did buy two batches of flowers this week to build some points) Like I said, I hope that we get to grow old together.

Top Bottom