Wheelie the 153 m8?

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I want to make my M8 wheelie. Does anyone have the M dialed in to do long verticle wheelies. I did it on my 154 doo's with just clutching and suspension set-up. But my techniques aren't working on the cat.

I know the wheelie sucks ass when riding out west, but I ride 50/50 mountains/prairies. Here at home on the prairies, I miss my huge wheelies.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
let the limiter straps all the way out and soften the rear shock :beer:
but please dont post"i stabbed my new track and now its ruined":d good luck

sleliuk1

Reaction score
I want to make my M8 wheelie. Does anyone have the M dialed in to do long verticle wheelies. I did it on my 154 doo's with just clutching and suspension set-up. But my techniques aren't working on the cat.

I know the wheelie sucks ass when riding out west, but I ride 50/50 mountains/prairies. Here at home on the prairies, I miss my huge wheelies.

Gain about 100 lbs, stand on the back bumper, and you will wheelie no problem!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
let the limiter straps all the way out and soften the rear shock :beer:
but please dont post"i stabbed my new track and now its ruined":d good luck

shouldn't stab that's how I run my 162. but I am running an anti stab kit.

beeonaplug

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.highcountrytrailrides.ca.

Boost it.. it's scary going over backwards!

WATDAFOOK

Reaction score
Increase the spring pressure in the front shock in the rear suspension all the way..(crank the collar up!!).drop the rear shock pressure to about 100psi and let the wheelies begin!!!!

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
no not those wheelies. That's just ski lift. I do have an anti-stab kit. I'm talking getting it to loft the ski's and do verticle wheelies literaly dragging the bumper. BOOST must be the only solution. But that aint happening any time soon

Top Bottom