What's the difference??

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anybody else find it a little disappointing that no real changes were made to the 2011 line-up? I was really hoping for something totally different. Like polaris rmk-pro, or whatever the new one ski-doo made is called. Or is there a change other than no more nightfire and some different stickers?? What's the real difference between the 10's and 11's?:confused:

mynewuseddoo

Reaction score
I agree. If it ain't broke don't fix. I love my M8. I had an XP before I bought the M and let me tell you, "newer" and "next gen" don't always mean better. Not saying that there is never room for improvement but the proof is in the pudding and the M's take the cake in my books.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's lots of little things they could change. Would be nice if the handlebar post was more solid and the adjustable post both had less movement in them. The way the nosecone is designed, it packs full of snow, and if I leave it outside overnight I can't open the hood to add oil without melting that block of ice. The way the side panels go together is a PITA sometimes. The gauge could stand to be pointed upward more so a guy can see it while standing (got a fix for that ready to install...) Be nice if the console where your knees hit was more tapered so a guy didn't need knee pads. Maybe move some of the switches off the handlebars too.

That said, they definitely don't need to reinvent the wheel.

Top Bottom