whats it like in revy ?

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SNOWFALL WARNING: West ColumbiaIssued at 2.24 PM PST FRIDAY 26 DECEMBER 2008
SIGNIFICANT SNOWFALL TONIGHT AND SATURDAY - 15 TO 30 CENTIMETRES EXPECTED. THIS IS A WARNING THAT SIGNIFICANT SNOWFALL IS EXPECTED OR OCCURRING IN THESE REGIONS. MONITOR WEATHER CONDITIONS..LISTEN FOR UPDATED STATEMENTS.

A moist Pacific frontal system will bring snow at times heavy to portions of the BC Interior tonight and Saturday. Snow has already begun over the Cariboo South and 100 Mile regions and will spread to the remaining regions through late this afternoon and this evening. A wide range of snowfall accumulations are possible, especially over the North Okanagan and Cariboo South regions where up to 30 cm may fall over eastern sections while Vernon and Williams Lake are expected to see up to 15 cm. In addition, strong winds over the Cariboo South region have resulted in local blowing snow and reduced visibility. The winds are expected to ease overnight.

Should be good

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good too hear be up tere on the 2nd

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
IMGP0174.jpg

I have attatched the avy bulletin for Glacier National Park. The CAC has told us this is the most accurate report for this area.

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the most recent pics of Boulder Cabin? Just curious to compare to our Dec 5th trip !!!!

THANX!!!
CHEERS!!!
:cool::beer::beer::cool:

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
Hee Ha. Starting to look better by the measuring pole.:d Can't wait to make the next trip.:rolleyes:Only problem won't be till the end of January.:( Third to fourth week. But that only meens more pow wow by then.:d And means more:beer::beer::beer: at the end of day from having to much fun:)

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Pick up your garbage in the cabin and go drink in the pub:realmad::realmad:
No wonder Herb has had his fill.:rant:

On a sledding note........stay off the hills for a few weeks guys / gals. ride the meadows and watch out for your riding partners:beer:
Great job SRS and Club to keep the parking and trails in order;);)
RS

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

On a sledding note........stay off the hills for a few weeks guys / gals. ride the meadows and watch out for your riding partners:beer:
Great job SRS and Club to keep the parking and trails in order;);)
RS

Randy you see anything come down around Revy? I see the warning is High.

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Didn't get to any terrain that we could see well. But we were only cruising the meadows and scraping ice mist off our gogs.
Be safe
RS

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com

Oh boy have I had complaints about this. Guess Sat. night there was so much garbage in the cabin the groomer operator thought someone had dumped the garbage cans. There is no alcohol or smoking anything permitted in the cabins period.
With the drinking comes foul language and people with their children are not impressed at all.
The cabin is there for us all to enjoy. I don`t blame Herbie for giving up either Randy, too bad, everyone enjoyed those Herbie burgers and it raised a lot of funds that were donated mostly to other groups raising funds for worthwhile causes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verti-Kyle

Reaction score
Just got back last night....Unbelievable snow! Rode Sat, Sun, Mon
Visibility not so great, but when it cleared up WOW was it sweet. I almost wore out my shovel from doing so much digging.
Can't wait to go back.

Attachments

• Revelstoke Dec 08 011.jpg
    Revelstoke Dec 08 011.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Revelstoke Dec 08 001.jpg
    Revelstoke Dec 08 001.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Revelstoke Dec 08 006.jpg
    Revelstoke Dec 08 006.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Revelstoke Dec 08 005.jpg
    Revelstoke Dec 08 005.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 55

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unreal.!!!!!!!!!
Wonder if the snow-bunjie would stand a chance in powder that deep.!!!!.:eek:
Not thinking so.!!!.:rolleyes:

sledman65

Reaction score
Yea,I groomed Sunday night,cabin was a mess,took down 3 bags of bottles &cans, & 2 bags of garbage.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea,I groomed Sunday night,cabin was a mess,took down 3 bags of bottles &cans, & 2 bags of garbage.

The people that do this sh!t, are the cause of us losing are sledding area's....NO RESPECT OF OTHERS:rant:. Thanks SLEDMAN65 :beer:for looking after the rest of us we appreciate it.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Garbage is unreal and who does this stuff??? Definatly have had a beer or two in the cabin myself but not a place to get sloshed go to the bar is right, and always pack our cans out! Language around kids is no brainer some just have to use there heads.

Top Bottom