whats going to happen in 2 days??

canamgirl

Reaction score
So whats on everyones mind for dec 21?
Me personally I think nothing is going to happen, no black out for 3 days, no zombies, no end of the world planets colliding.. I just think nothing will happen..

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The world will go dark........Then go light again Friday morning. And Maxwell will take lydia sledding.....

Reactions: RXN

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think anything is going to happen. Since I'm stuck up in the Arctic for work, anything that does happen likely won't effect me, except that I won't have anything to come home to. Well, hopefully I can come home to mountains without crowds and an endless winter. I'm wondering if, whoever interpreted the end of the Mayan calendar, took into account that the Leap Year concept was not introduced until the late 1500's and the Mayan calendar was sometime in the 900's. If not, then this date actually already occurred sometime in July, and we are all still here.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Maxwell will bash Poo, Larry will get drunk, Doug will wish people happy birthday, Rick will plan a trip to Mexico, Tex will be pizzed off at something, mitch won't give a fawk, LHF will still be braggin up the wedge and Willy will still be an azzhole.....

I will be hung over from a night of drinking beer while sledding because if by some chance the freaks are right I wanna go out drunk and on my sled.....

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a damn thing. But I am hoping the Aliens will come back and explain man's existence as one of their experiments, then I could watch and laugh as religion falls.

But shouldn't get my hopes up

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing bad is gonna happen!!!! But lots of amazing stuff will!!!

Things I will be doing:
Skiing, snowmobiling, Quading, Gift opening, mechanics, Relaxing, Video editing,:beer::beer::beer:, Skating, Swiming in the lake, Spending time with friends and family!!! WAY WAY MORE!!!

Things I won't be doing:
Worrying About finals, Studying for Absa, Worrying about school, Reading books, Wake up for the bus at 5am o_O, WASTING MY TIME!

mxracer14

Reaction score
nothing will happen, i will wake up with a hangover and say TOLD YA SO!! to everyone that thinks the world will cease to exsist on the 21st. Just another day in paradise lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be drink some cold beer all day....

thekrust

Reaction score
You guys are pretty much nailing it! Gonna wake up with a hangover and still owe those F'n VISA people at least a minimum payment!!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guys who went and bought everything on credit and financed themselves to the hilt are gonna be up sh!t creek without a paddle.

Guys in the patch already do that, and it's guys like us that buy their chit for bargain floor prices :) when they are out of work.

The world won't end because I still owe my bank money, and I haven't lived the dream yet :)

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guys who went and bought everything on credit and financed themselves to the hilt are gonna be up sh!t creek without a paddle.

So what....... 95% of the members on this forum board along with the rest of this province. We don't need the apocalypse to put them in the proverbial stinky creek.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to head to Hardisty tomorrow. So if bad sh!t's gonna go down and dust us all...hopefully it happens tomorrow...before I head to Hardisty.

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing!
If the Mayans could predict the future wouldnt they still be here?!!

Reactions: RXN

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man you're going to be frikken tired after doing all that in one day!
Nothing bad is gonna happen!!!! But lots of amazing stuff will!!!

Things I will be doing:
Skiing, snowmobiling, Quading, Gift opening, mechanics, Relaxing, Video editing,:beer::beer::beer:, Skating, Swiming in the lake, Spending time with friends and family!!! WAY WAY MORE!!!

Things I won't be doing:
Worrying About finals, Studying for Absa, Worrying about school, Reading books, Wake up for the bus at 5am o_O, WASTING MY TIME!

Top Bottom