Whats brewing at Poo

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took one on trade at our store. Sold it and the crank went out first ride. Bought the customer a new motor and never took one on trade again. Lol.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The storm was a great motor, Polaris used it for many years in the racing series it just didn't hold up in the mountain as it was too heavy.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if they are coming out with a new engine and with the history that they have I will be not be to rushed to go out and buy the first year model

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if they are coming out with a new engine and with the history that they have I will be not be to rushed to go out and buy the first year model

False Statement..

I'd say the 800HO was a success, 3 years in the flatland sleds and 2 years in the mountain machines with very few "lemons"

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My guess..... Sleds will basically remain the same as they are now with a few minor refinements. Watch for a Polaris built snow bike, with the Timbersled Setup of course.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My guess..... Sleds will basically remain the same as they are now with a few minor refinements. Watch for a Polaris built snow bike, with the Timbersled Setup of course.

But with which bike as a base? their own frame with a sport quad engine? Cat still doesnt have theirs on the floor and we seen it at HayDays 2 years ago

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, it wont be a victory...... But they do know how to build bikes.... A snow bike wouldn't be too difficult for them. Hmmmmmm.

Top Bottom