What would you do if you won the lotto ?

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Like this ?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434585997.593781.jpg

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me first i would buy some land and get a pioneer log home built. Look after my family but up some rental property's. And go gold mining. But a Ford raptor and a Mercedes 6.3 AMG. And give some money to the bulldog rescue here in Calgary.

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
If winnings were big enough, buy a big chunk of land right beside crown land, open a large campground catering to ATV and Sledding people and building a massive trail system through the bush( after getting permission and paying big) lol. There are not enough campgrounds in Alberta and definitely not enough for ATV users. Then if there was money left over invest in properties around the world.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I would buy snow and mud.... then ban lennyR. Then give it back to ron.... I would then buy a lambo to take down the ATV jamboree trail.......Then I would buy 15 of the most expensive cars possible..... And have a demolition derby... Mclearens maybe? Three months later after I get out of rehab...... I will take whats left and put it all on black at roulette... if I won.... I will have another demolition derby....If I lose... Back where I started.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would buy snow and mud.... then ban lennyR. Then give it back to ron.... I would then buy a lambo to take down the ATV jamboree trail.......Then I would buy 15 of the most expensive cars possible..... And have a demolition derby... Mclearens maybe? Three months later after I get out of rehab...... I will take whats left and put it all on black at roulette... if I won.... I will have another demolition derby....If I lose... Back where I started.

I always said that I would have a demo derby with corvettes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Party party party then be irresponsible and buy the wife flowers or something similar

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd browse S&M from beneath a beach umbrella somewhere in the Caribbean.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Wouldn't change a friggin thing, maybe more beer more campouts, But really not much would change

Would not change much.

Pay a few bills

Buy more rental properties.

Camp, Rzr ride and drink beer.

Still keep working.

You minions work too hard! Makin everyone else look bad.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I would leave Regina so fast my shoes would ignite. Would buy an acerage near lethbridge or Pincher Creek. Build anhuge shop and like others tinker with stuff. Probably open a business, as long as sufficient interest was there.

You like the wind, do ya?

You couldn't pay me enough to live anywhere near Pincher Creek. Makes me angry just thinking about that god damn wind.

HeavyD111

Reaction score
You like the wind, do ya?

You couldn't pay me enough to live anywhere near Pincher Creek. Makes me angry just thinking about that god damn wind.

When the wind brings warm air in winter, I will take it over the -10000 temps we get in Sask.

HeavyD111

Reaction score
I know it sounds laughable, but I am trying to move! If I was an electrician or something there would probably be no issues. Buuut, I chose power engineering and the jobs have dried up in both AB and BC it seems. Called a pulp mill today near Cranbrook with HR direct number, think Id get a call back? Nope! Showed up in person to Richardson seeds in Lethbridge..was told their HR has no interest in speaking to me! Wow, personal interaction has gone in the crapper! Been thinking of doing something else, but still not sure what? Lottery winner, yeah thats sounds like the career move for me!

Top Bottom