What would you do if you won the lotto ?

Clark Grizwald

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just discussing this with the Mrs and had a good chuckle. I'd like to build a replica of a mansion Jimmy page owned in the 70s on the largest chunk of land purchasable in Alberta that has lots of land scape and wild life. While that was being built travel the world with our holiday trailer to find a good second home and invest the rest. And the chuckle part, have about a dozen children as the $1000 a month for day care would no longer apply anymore and no need to work or send them to day care. A quote from the wife, I don't frickin think so..he he! Kids are the best present that has no dollar value, the best things in life are free.:D

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434219222.723179.jpg

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would get more comfortable lawn chairs.....and a matching table for cheezies and pop.

Also I'd get some sort of survielence system for my garage, I know the spiders are up to something in there....they've been very tighted lipped as of late...

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would give me boss about 30 seconds notice that I QUIT!!. would have the winters off to sled any time I wanted to go and would probably have more friends..hahaha

Clark Grizwald

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Making some of my ideas come to life would be fun, I'd like to make a quad with a sled track in the middle that had a separate shifter, that would be cool!! If it worked that is.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
after paying off anything I owed and making sure any leeching family members were monetarily satiated, I'd build a kick ass shop to tinker on stuff. next I would build a sweet endurocross track on my land with like a 5 mile loop and have a dozen different bikes to ride on it. anything other than that would be gravy

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pay off debt, get the old man into a small house of his own , travel a bit and build a new house somewhere on a BC Lake front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't change a friggin thing, maybe more beer more campouts, But really not much would change

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It just dawned on me, if I weren't working (I do drywall) I could grow a real good "muffin top"....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would not change much.

Pay a few bills

Buy more rental properties.

Camp, Rzr ride and drink beer.

Still keep working.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would work harder than ever before and try to double my money as fast as I could. I have always wondered if I had a few million to start with, how easily could I make a lot more and how long would it take me.

Top Bottom