What to do

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya that's me alright. Trying some of your guys old lines. backflips... They happen so fast haha.
You gonna have to post a vid of that motor running, we're pretty stoked about your build in my camp. Can't wait.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya that's me alright. Trying some of your guys old lines. backflips... They happen so fast haha.
You gonna have to post a vid of that motor running, we're pretty stoked about your build in my camp. Can't wait.

Thats you lol trying to play with the big boys lol that's alsome!!! Do it again!!!! Don't worry there's more pictures to come. no videos yet but I'm pretty sure once he get here running he will send a video or 2 !!!

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How's the quad coming? Will you race us with two plug wires off. How did those tires work out for you may long?

Well I haven't heard from the guy now In a week or more so I don't know ???
LoL if it will run I will!!! but I'm steel going to run the nos lol that's funny!!
The tires were awesome! love the tires, 12 paddles are not an issue... And I wasn't even running nitrous Maylong!!!

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know that's funny. all the threads that we are involved in, it seems like we're the only ones that keep talking so far in this thread there are only two other people that mentioned something in the thread! I know we're all friends but when the thread first starts off you would think there be other people involved, be for we take it over lol

Its not just this one It seems like every thread we start talking in we end up taking it over I've been just reading some old threads and it seems to me that's the trend that we are taking! I'm not saying that's bad it's just something I've noticed...

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know that's funny. all the threads that we are involved in, it seems like we're the only ones that keep talking so far in this thread there are only two other people that mentioned something in the thread! I know we're all friends but when the thread first starts off you would think there be other people involved, be for we take it over lol

Its not just this one It seems like every thread we start talking in we end up taking it over I've been just reading some old threads and it seems to me that's the trend that we are taking! I'm not saying that's bad it's just something I've noticed...
Hello from GP.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
update

IMG_1531.JPG

Top Bottom