What to do

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well what the fawkin holey ole fawkin faaawk dude??? Next year? Really?
unacceptable...

lol that alll i can do, the guy as a 9-5 job. he works on it when he can but he know is $hit and he is doing a nice job so when he is done he let me know.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_1469.JPG

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy looks like he knows how to fabricate some nice stuff. I hope this works out for you and is not just a Drag quad. If it is then I'll be glad to watch you rip. You might need to stretch out your swingarm will your at it.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy looks like he knows how to fabricate some nice stuff. I hope this works out for you and is not just a Drag quad. If it is then I'll be glad to watch you rip. You might need to stretch out your swingarm will your at it.

he is a good fabricator!! he's the one who makes the sand rails you see at brule.. i seen is shop when i drop off my quad and what a shop he as everything you can think of there it's a sick shop!!!

IMG_1399.JPG

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don't know yet?? ill see when i ride it if its going to be just a drag bike, but i think it will be good for every day riding just have to wait and see....

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to me at the speed he is moding the frame it should be ready for mid to end of September maybe even August. Just at the right time so you can get a few rides in at brule.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to me at the speed he is moding the frame it should be ready for mid to end of September maybe even August. Just at the right time so you can get a few rides in at brule.

he don't think it will be ready this year. lot of work!! so i'm trying to save money to buy a spear quad now so i can make a trip to brule, when are you going to brule??

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no clue when I will be going. Things are about to get real busy for me right now. If I do go it will be a day ride. It will be done on short notice.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jay we can just rip around in my rzr and pull ppl home for a small fee of a couple beer( ill drink yours for you.) lol, that way we can still be there.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jay we can just rip around in my rzr and pull ppl home for a small fee of a couple beer( ill drink yours for you.) lol, that way we can still be there.

LOL ok that sounds good to me lol Frenchman for sure!! he will blow the motor in that shee trying to climb hills he knows only i can climb!!! lol as soon as med1ogre put a swing arm on that ltr he will try to.... all looneyrods got to do is give me is quad and ill blow the motor in that, did it be for... do it again.... but it did make it over the top.... lol by the sound of thing don't give me your quad lol not having much luck with quad motors good thing i'm getting a bigger motor !!!

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez the quad looks front heavy!!! Just kidding, that motor looks right at home in that frame. Heck a few motor mounts, an air box and a chain and she's ready to go.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez the quad looks front heavy!!! Just kidding, that motor looks right at home in that frame. Heck a few motor mounts, an air box and a chain and she's ready to go.

LoL she's fare form done He still has to build a custom exhaust custom air box custom fuel tank to go under my seat. There's no hacked job with this guy!!!! It is a Kawasaki zx motor with four Cylinders.... And don't forget the nos hahahaha

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LoL I don't know.... that's a cool pic. I know that's not yours ltr tits up on the hill... LoL you can't get that far up! LoL I'm just playing (you the man... ) when was this?

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That quad will sound awesome.
Med1ogre is this you. If not, then you'll have to give it a try. Looks like fun and if it is you then what a cool picture.

Top Bottom